Attached Files

Comment

• Fucking delicious :P
        Attached Files

Comment

• Here is my cheat meal for the day of Friday :D
          Attached Files

Comment

• Bought 5 of these bottles since they're on sale for now....good stuff especially if you don't drink anything other than water.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Next time I'm using bacon:pig:

Comment

• Going to make some chocolate protein cookies as low sugar and fat free as possible.

Comment

• Gym food....They have a really nice food bar where they make everything from scratch, organic, gluten free, etc....any type of diet/fad bs you want to eat, they have it or will make it for you.

But back to eating clean:D enough of the one day binge :pig:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• This is my typical PWO meal. At times I add 2 double chocolate protein pancakes, will post pics soon. I also have a banana when I eat breakfast. I'm eating 2 to 3 of them a day now and can definitely tell when I don't have one or two of them, I get very lethargic.

I also add about half a serving of blue cheese to my eggs to add different flavor.

Oh that's salt, pepper and paprika on the eggs. I also spray some coconut oil.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• shame to throw out so many yolkes, thats where the good shit is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        shame to throw out so many yolkes, thats where the good shit is!
                        When I only eat 6 or 8, I go 50/50 on the yolks/whites....but when cooking a dozen, I like just 2 or 3 yolks.

Comment

• Used a bbing.com recipe for my protein cookies. 4g of fat, 135 cals and 9g of protein, 9g of carbs and 2g of fiber...yea motherfucker :D

Had all.of these fucker last night :D
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I've been on a make a pizza weekend kick lol...this week I made one with homemade pesto. Same ingredients as last post about the pizza, just one different this time.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• So yesterday being my cheat day. Well I had all of the cookies and both pizzas...yep all of it:D I love eating clean all week because when I splurge, I fucking go all out...sort of...I still try to keep it somewhat nutritional.

Comment

• Pizza looks amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X