No announcement yet.

Ketogenic Lifestyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The keto gains macro calculator states I need to eat 165g of fat per day. Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
      That's not bad. I have a high fat diet

Comment

Without knowing your stats - did you set it to fat loss and see that it was at a deficit? Also, to KetoGains recommendation?

Mine is at 75-85g a day, so it's properly set correctly. Once you become adapted, you may not eat that much. It's just a lever.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
          Without knowing your stats - did you set it to fat loss and see that it was at a deficit? Also, to KetoGains recommendation?

Mine is at 75-85g a day, so it's properly set correctly. Once you become adapted, you may not eat that much. It's just a lever.
          I think I was just shocked. The math works out though. Just seems daunting...

I'm going to play around with it once I get back from vacation in a few weeks. I'm going to try and get pretty low on my carbs just to see how I feel and look.

Comment

I think I was just shocked. The math works out though. Just seems daunting...

I'm going to play around with it once I get back from vacation in a few weeks. I'm going to try and get pretty low on my carbs just to see how I feel and look.

It does sound like a lot, but I think you'll find you probably need quite a bit to feel satiated - especially at first. And don't forget, once you drop those carbs to start supplanting those electrolytes. You will feel like hell, otherwise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yea its not a lot when you consider fats will be taking over as your fuel source. oatmeal fills my stomach and satisfies my hunger so well i feel like i would over eat without my heavy fiber meals with oats.

Comment

fatass chimes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1DaVRuRKhk

Comment

heres the study. the 2 types of cancers they are worried about is skin and breast cancer.

https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._Based?fref=gc

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I have a hard time taking him serious with his stupid hat and fake back drop.

However, he's basically saying it could *possibly* help in some cancers and hinder with some others, but there isn't enough research to really support either. His main focus (until I stopped) was the importance of exercise over diet.

Cancer is a son of a bitch, we've all come to know that. Doesn't matter what you do now, you're still at a risk for some type of cancer. :(

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      I have a hard time taking him serious with his stupid hat and fake back drop.

However, he's basically saying it could *possibly* help in some cancers and hinder with some others, but there isn't enough research to really support either. His main focus (until I stopped) was the importance of exercise over diet.

Cancer is a son of a bitch, we've all come to know that. Doesn't matter what you do now, you're still at a risk for some type of cancer. :(

Fuck cancer. I think a study exists showing a correlation with cancer regarding every food group.

Comment

Keto Diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet helps to treat epilepsy in children. It is the best source natural diet which helps you treat the child care. When it abults are given this diet this helped to loseweight.So it is one of the diets that help humanity.

Comment

Working...
                        X