Dave Asprey on Joe Rogan Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Asprey on Joe Rogan Podcast

Guys, this guy Dave Asprey has the latest and greatest scientific knowledge on nutrition, health, and anti aging. He's a big big proponent of high fat diets and explains here why calories in / calories out is a bunch of crap and simply isn't true. Download the podcast or listen here:

Joe Rogan Experience #275 - Dave Asprey - YouTube

Dave Asprey's site:

The Bulletproof Executive

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
      explains here why calories in / calories out is a bunch of crap and simply isn't true.
      cool, will check that out in the morning. its one of those subjects that is hard to prove either way. just mentally i could never eat a bunch of shit and say "its just calories doesnt matter what kind".

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        cool, will check that out in the morning. its one of those subjects that is hard to prove either way. just mentally i could never eat a bunch of shit and say "its just calories doesnt matter what kind".
        Yeah he explains it it's basically all about hormones. For example a study where someone walked 2 miles and burned more calories than the person who did high intensity exercise for 10 minutes, however the high intensity guy lost more fat due to the effect it had on his hormones.

Comment

Hey Time Magazine: It’s NOT The Calories, Stupid – Weight Gain Depends On The Quality of What You Eat (Not How Much)

» Hey Time Magazine: It

Comment

Sucks that you have to listen to stupid Joe Rogan and that idiot sidekick Brian interrupt the guests. I did listen to the JRE podcast for a litte while, but then I realized it was all the same shit, and Brian Redban is a stupid fucking man child.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              Sucks that you have to listen to stupid Joe Rogan and that idiot sidekick Brian interrupt the guests. I did listen to the JRE podcast for a litte while, but then I realized it was all the same shit, and Brian Redban is a stupid fucking man child.
              thats our turbo. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                Guys, this guy Dave Asprey has the latest and greatest scientific knowledge on nutrition, health, and anti aging. He's a big big proponent of high fat diets and explains here why calories in / calories out is a bunch of crap and simply isn't true. Download the podcast or listen here:

Joe Rogan Experience #275 - Dave Asprey - YouTube
                do i need to listen to the whole 2 hours and 20 minutes or is there a good part where he starts talking about the shit that i am interested in. if you could give me a point to skip to that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  do i need to listen to the whole 2 hours and 20 minutes or is there a good part where he starts talking about the shit that i am interested in. if you could give me a point to skip to that would be great.
                  Nah man, listen to the whole thing. Listen to stupid Joe Rogan mention the same shit over and over, listen to Brian Idiot butt in at odd times and attempt to be funny.

Brian is a fat meatball, he doesn't need to have any input when dealing with a nutrition guru.

Comment

Maybe JR can launch into his "mushrooms are from aliens" theory. Always a fun one to hear.

Comment

i can say from the short period i have listend, just skip to the 16 minute mark, all adverts and stupid stories leading up to that.

Comment

the guy just said, "calories dont make you fat". uhhh pretty blank statement dont you think? if your eating 1000 more calories a day then you are burning you are fucking getting fat.

Comment

turning it off. guy is out there with his BS, wants to make everything more difficult then it is.

fucken weirdo is talking about himilayen salt made by monks. lol gtfo

Comment

Check out all the benefits of the special salt:

Containing all of the 84 elements found in your body, the benefits of natural Himalayan Crystal Salt include:

Regulating the water content throughout your body.
                            Promoting a healthy pH balance in your cells, particularly your brain cells.
                            Promoting blood sugar health and helping to reduce the signs of aging.
                            Assisting in the generation of hydroelectric energy in cells in your body.
                            Absorption of food particles through your intestinal tract.
                            Supporting respiratory health.
                            Promoting sinus health.
                            Prevention of muscle cramps.
                            Promoting bone strength.
                            Regulating your sleep -- it naturally promotes sleep.
                            Supporting your libido.
                            Promoting vascular health.
                            In conjunction with water it is actually essential for the regulation of your blood pressure.

Comment

I would love to see some research validating any of those seemingly outrageous claims.

Comment

Working...
                              X