Havoc or Jungle Warfare... YJ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
    Grinder, I am curious why you chose PH over AS? Is it a matter of availability?
    That, and since is the strongest thing I have put in my body past NO Xplode, I want to stick with something a bit milder than AS. Plus this way I can do a completely over the counter PCT. I thought about AS but I still think I have a lot more research to do before I go that route.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
      I want to stick with something a bit milder than AS.
      that is a common misconception. many pro hormones are far more dangerous and potent then say something like testosterone. just because something is legal does not make it any better or safe for your body.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        that is a common misconception. many pro hormones are far more dangerous and potent then say something like testosterone. just because something is legal does not make it any better or safe for your body.
        Agreed. Especially in regards to liver toxicity.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Well I'm talking about Havoc in particular. I have read a lot of reviews and a lot of people have posted screenshots of their bloodwork before and after taking it. Even with OTC PCT I have read dozens of reviews with no complaints.

I am still researching though, so if I'm wrong its cool because I havent made any commitments or ordered anything yet.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
            Well I'm talking about Havoc in particular. I have read a lot of reviews and a lot of people have posted screenshots of their bloodwork before and after taking it. Even with OTC PCT I have read dozens of reviews with no complaints.

I am still researching though, so if I'm wrong its cool because I havent made any commitments or ordered anything yet.

Havoc would be my choice. The efficacy of it versus sides is pretty favorable. With proper PCT and diet/training/rest... its an excellent PS.

Im about to run it myself and run Ragnarok starting the last week of Havoc to help maintain gains and strength.

Comment

Working...
            X