lol. i sence some tension between him and mark. :cheese:

Comment

I wonder who's in better shape?

Comment

Do they even lift? :cheese:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Do they even lift? :cheese:
                  "Lifting" is subjective playboy :) come on now, you know that:D

Comment

Comment

Bouncer for your Info yes I do lift every Fucking Day !! Work a 12 hour shift from 7 pm to 7 am come home take my little man to school. Hit the Gym for 2 hours home take a nap and back to work Sir. I'm 50 years old weighing in at 176 1/2 BF 8.8 % Bench at 350 last Max But I guess I dont' lift right ???

Comment

Originally posted by Beltzie5 View Post
                        Bouncer for your Info yes I do lift every Fucking Day !! Work a 12 hour shift from 7 pm to 7 am come home take my little man to school. Hit the Gym for 2 hours home take a nap and back to work Sir. I'm 50 years old weighing in at 176 1/2 BF 8.8 % Bench at 350 last Max But I guess I dont' lift right ???
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVB7bkUqA1I

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVlRJkxuqhM Bouncer, Like your post Bro. Back at you. Check out vid see what you think. Body weight for reps. 36 hours no sleep thanks to K9 call outs among other things and no PRE.

Also No Tension Between myself and MARK. I discovered I'm better at using a product Then I am at selling them.

Comment

Love the outdoor gym. That's some mad max shit.

An no offense towards mark but I'd actually be more inclined to buy something from you to be honest. He just comes across as "buy buy buy" which to me screams used car salesman type.

Comment

Originally posted by Beltzie5 View Post
                              Impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X