No announcement yet.

I'm Quiting Pre-Workout Energy Drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta be better for mental health let alone anything else.

Have you tried using dialoryse or coconut water too while your stopping the pre

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

Have you tried using dialoryse or coconut water too while your stopping the pre
      whats it do?

Comment

Just helps with electrolytes stop cramping

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          your either not following or just being purposely obtuse. coffee having a diuretic effect has nothing to do with coffee's ability to make you shit. Tea is also a diuretic and that doesn't have you running to the shitter. Coffee has it's unique properties aside from being a mild diuretic that makes it easier to shit.
          Neat

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          I thought diuretics make you piss??? Didn't know it had anything to do with shitting....lol
          I'll work on getting proper word usage. When I think of diuretics, anything making you piss or shit is what I'd assume it to be...but hey, who fucking keeps track

Comment

Was shaky, agitated, and had cold sweats yesterday. Been on pre workout drinks for years. Wonder if it's a bit of a withdraw? The coffee kept in in check early in the day but by the afternoon I was definitely feeling odd.

Comment

Yeah definitely, stay the course bro

Comment

was fine yesterday. i believe it would've been harder without the coffee. not quiting caffeine cold turkey made it much easier. felt more relaxed yesterday.

Comment

C4 is not that strong like jack3d w/ dmaa was. I feel like they have their place in a regimen but are easily abused and overly relied on. I know people who can't /won't work out unless they get their preworkout....

Comment

I know without a scoop before gym time I drag ass in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                      I know without a scoop before gym time I drag ass in the gym.
                      Same here.

Comment

I guess I'm on enough AAS that I just don't need it. Haven't noticed even a 1% drop off in workout intensity. I am however calmer throughout the day and into the evening.

Comment

Working...
                        X