getting thick abs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juka865
    I never heard anyone call my advice bs b4. Or someone tell me it was wrong... but w/e. Yea im a "KId" So i must be dumb. w/e man thats just wrong.
    lol, ahh the powers of the internet. your a little smart ass arent ya. keep it up.

Comment

:worthless

LOL-just for the record anyone can tell me to "Fuck Off"!!!!! I don't care in one bit it shows your intelligence not mine. If my job has taught me one thing is that killing people with kindness is the best weapon.

So Juka- I LOVE YOU MAN

Comment

I LOVE U TOO

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
          anyone can tell me to "Fuck Off"!!!!!
          "Fuck Off" !!!!!

this thread should've been closed 5 or 6 posts ago

then everyone would still be getting along :3some:

Comment

taylor thats the word... stopped learning about abs 20 minutes ago

Comment

Ooh Abs! I have had someone notice that my natural posture is "gut sticking out" . I do have a six pack of sorts but its natural urge is to be converse rather than flat.

I tend to do ab work at the end of each session with sets of 3x 60 crunches with a 10 kg chest weight, feet flat-not hooked under anything. Any sugesstions as to how to reign in my tum-tum?

Comment

a good way to bring in that "muscle gut" is higher reps, lower weights, with alot of variatonis of crunches, leg lifts, side raises etc. also, people forget about their lower back muscles, and their twisting muscles that sit up on the ribs. if you want a killer core(stomach, 6 pack whatever!) dont forget about all the other muscles involved...

Comment

Working...
                X