Random gym musings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    all you need is Human Growth Hormona. Bulk while your abs get leaner and leaner!
    Dammit... :fight: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      it still has its place bro. like 2.5 grams pre and post workout. especially when off aas.
      there are things i should be doing that would help i'm sure.. I just stick to basic shit. fish oil vit-c and e whey and b-complex as far as supps go. the rest just food and lots of it

Comment

Shoulders and bis today.

Damn, forgotten how good DB curls on an incline bench can feel. Did 4 sets with strict form today and the range of motion and pump were awesome. Need to do this more regularly.

Comment

Can't stand people who switch the TV channel without asking. I am on the elliptical getting my fasted cardio in, watching Sportscenter, don't change the channel to VH-1 without asking, fool.. :pissed:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            I don't know if it is the 200-250 extra calories I am consuming, or the creatine (or both) but I feel like I can slay dragons every time I go to the gym. Damn righteous.. :weights:
            Making progress always is great when you put so much hard work in the gym. Dedication pays off.

Comment

^Yep, thanks Alin!

I was plateauing the last 2-3 weeks... didn't really progress much, but felt strong today in the gym and broke through, I think. I got 7 reps with 90lbd dumbbells for the bench press, which is a PR for me for these reps (I got 5 reps with 95lbs before). Felt strong and no joint pain or any discomfort.

Also got 8 reps with +65lbs on dips, very strict, full range of motion.

Weight holding steady at 148lbs... will push up the calories a bit to get over 150lbs. All good overall.. :thumup:

Comment

Working...
              X