• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
    i say krav maga
    where is mr i with his jew comment. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      where is mr i with his jew comment. :rofl:
      Krav maga, its a collection of simple easy effective larger limb moves, stolen grim other martial arts and passed off as a jewish creation lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Krav maga, its a collection of simple easy effective larger limb moves, stolen grim other martial arts and passed off as a jewish creation lol
        Yes, I agree. Krav maga was stolen by the Jews from other Martian arts. BJJ, TKD and other martial arts of today on the other hand were totally developed in the last 20 years from scratch and owe nothing to Japanese shoguns, Shaolin monks or Confucians from China and Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Krav is far from simple lol....thats like saying bjj is easy lol.
          I was only appeasing bouncer buddy lol! The premis of the krav maga is simple effective moves that can be performed when your afraid and in fight mode reliably

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Yes, I agree. Krav maga was stolen by the Jews from other Martian arts. BJJ, TKD and other martial arts of today on the other hand were totally developed in the last 20 years from scratch and owe nothing to Japanese shoguns, Shaolin monks or Confucians from China and Korea.
            You know I was embellishing right?

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              Well bjj takes time and it can be painful...if u have no patience...then forget it...if u have this tough guy mentality....forget it because someone smaller/weaker than u will hand u ur ass quick...respectively at a higher rank of course...tkd is great too..i just love bjj...grappling etc because it teaches to be humble...
              Good appraisal

Comment

ahahahahahaa ive missed you all. thank you for the opinion really appreciate it. I think ill go with krav its not something im going to pursue seriously more just a bit of fun and something to do with my sister while im back in town.

Comment

Working...
                X