No announcement yet.

Cardio - What are you guys doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C2 - boring as hell but without a doubt the best cardio on the planet.

Comment

I generally walk 2 miles out and run back at about an 8 min a mile pace. 2x a week. Now that hunting season is about to fire up I'm gonna be getting a lot more in trecking thru the swamps and dragging out game..That will kick your ass.....

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        treadmill at 3.1 mph on 1.0 incline.
        nigga shit thats not cardio.

get more cardio snorting a line of coke off a chicks ass.

20m, stairmaster, interval training. Do this first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, keep your back straight up, squeeze your ass every rep. Drink your caffeine/clen/t3/adderol or whatever you got before. Dont forget to stretch after bc the first week you will be sore. Start 3x/wk. Then do 4x/wk, 5x/wk, whatever it takes.

diet is key.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
          nigga shit thats not cardio.

get more cardio snorting a line of coke off a chicks ass.

20m, stairmaster, interval training. Do this first thing in the AM on an empty stomach, keep your back straight up, squeeze your ass every rep. Drink your caffeine/clen/t3/adderol or whatever you got before. Dont forget to stretch after bc the first week you will be sore. Start 3x/wk. Then do 4x/wk, 5x/wk, whatever it takes.

diet is key.
          nah not for me, i would burn muscle with all that. i dont have a problem staying lean. i do most of the work with diet.

Comment

I agree with B. For me also, cardio 3x, maybe 4x per week, 20min. I always get lean with diet and change my workout, mainly the intensity..with this you burn more cals then cardio anyway :)

Comment

Originally posted by vinnie1938 View Post
              I agree with B. For me also, cardio 3x, maybe 4x per week, 20min. I always get lean with diet and change my workout, mainly the intensity..with this you burn more cals then cardio anyway :)
              yup, gotta be careful with cardio cause i lose muscle very fast with it.

Comment

yup, gotta be careful with cardio cause i lose muscle very fast with it.
                Even while on gh and test?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  Even while on gh and test?
                  yes. cardio has always just made me skinny in terms of size loss. i dont carry much bodyfat so i dont really have a need for more cardio.

Comment

yes. cardio has always just made me skinny in terms of size loss. i dont carry much bodyfat so i dont really have a need for more cardio.
                    That is why I can only do it 3x a week. Granted those 3x are intense 40min sessions but anything more than that I start feeling very depleted,skinny, and weak. It took me awhile to find that balance.

Comment

I like to switch things up, post cardio work out... Usually 3x a week... Also, I have cut carbs.completely 6 hours before bed and then wake up and do 20 to 30 mins of cardio on empty stomach. This let's you tap in to your stored energy(fat) as well as bump your metabolism for the day. Eat 6 small meals a day and make sure to incorporate your healthy fats as this is important (peanut butter, almonds, tuna, flax seed oil) however you can get it which works for you. Lastly, I take off from the weights every 3rd week and do insanity,p90x and or combat conditioning. It seems this has allowed me to continue getting shredded and gaining positively instead of plateauing. The super setting is good too as well as just going heavy and doing low reps one week or any variaton which works for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X