Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr I's Road to ripped 2013

So I'm gonna do this.

First step is realisation of where your at and where you want to be.

Today I took a calipre test, first time ever. Well the result was good and bad lol

Overall bodyfat was 15.4%, thats the bad

The good from my perspective is that most of it is round the waist, which means there's much.to pull in and when I do my shape should change dramatically.

New gym now, new training partner, focused and ready, I've built some size and strength, time to get shaped up.

I'll update here as I go

Current bodyweight is 255lb and 15.4% BF looking like this
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr I; 12-27-12, 08:14 AM.

Aiming for condition similar to this which I would estimate at 5-7% BF
    Attached Files

Comment

Lol so which one is it? You gonna build size and strength or get leaner?

Hate to tell you but if you gonna get down to 5-7% bf you need to drop about 20lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Lol so which one is it? You gonna build size and strength or get leaner?

Hate to tell you but if you gonna get down to 5-7% bf you need to drop about 20lbs.
        I done the size and strength rebuild bit beast, time to hone it down!

225lb at 5% bodyfat is pretty reasonable

Comment

beast, he is saying he had already built the size he wants, now he is going to lean down and drop the bodyfat.

mr.i good luck bro. one thing though. you rarely ever talk about diet and i noticed you posted this in the training section. just making sure here but you do understand that its diet more then anything else that is the key here.

do you have a diet plan?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            beast, he is saying he had already built the size he wants, now he is going to lean down and drop the bodyfat.

mr.i good luck bro. one thing though. you rarely ever talk about diet and i noticed you posted this in the training section. just making sure here but you do understand that its diet more then anything else that is the key here.

do you have a diet plan?
            broadly speaking yes, initially cut the shit and up the carbs and go from there

six meals a day, last one no carbs, protien 300 to 350

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

225lb
              thats about right. you have about 30lbs of fat and water on you to drop to get to the condition of your avatar.

and just an FYI, 225 puts you under my current weight by 5 lbs. you gonna be a little guy. :thumup:

Comment

beast, he is saying he had already built the size he wants, now he is going to lean down and drop the bodyfat
                Opps my bad. Just woke up didn't read the post right I'm still half a sleep. :D

Comment

mr.i do you think your arms will shrink down to 12 inches like your avatar when you diet down or what?

:D

Comment

thats about right. you have about 30lbs of fat and water on you to drop to get to the condition of your avatar.

and just an FYI, 225 puts you under my current weight by 5 lbs. you gonna be a little guy. :thumup:
                    Lets see; 255 %15.4 equates 228.5 at 5%.

We know it aint gonna work quite like that, my training will change a lil, true muscle may be added with more focus or lost with diet, I'll have to wait and see. We're approximately the same height so lets see but are you saying your 5% BF at your current weight then? Its just you don't look as lean as I was in those competition pics but then I never had a calipre test done at that time just estimating 5%.

Comment

i really dont know if you want to do this bro, think of all the size you will lose, all that time spent trying to bulk up, would be a real shame to start looking smaller with clothes on. maybe think it over at mcdonalds and really question what you wanna do. lol

Comment

mr.i do you think your arms will shrink down to 12 inches like your avatar when you diet down or what?

:D
                        I think they were more like 16.5 to 17 in the show bro, they're over 20 now so no I don't think they'll go spaghetti like yours:thumup::thumup:

Comment

i really dont know if you want to do this bro, think of all the size you will lose, all that time spent trying to bulk up, would be a real shame to start looking smaller with clothes on. maybe think it over at mcdonalds and really question what you wanna do. lol
                          Bro I have all year, I'm not gonna drop to 196lb like when I was 19, we're talking about 230lb here, to be honest I think that through changing my stride I may well grow in places, I think I'll look bigger in clothes and out of them

Comment

I hardly work my legs these days bro but I will start now, this will kick my metabolism and they will probably grow so its not quite as straightforward as maths applied to current bodyweight and Bf levels

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              Lets see; 255 %15.4 equates 228.5 at 5%.

We know it aint gonna work quite like that, my training will change a lil, true muscle may be added with more focus or lost with diet, I'll have to wait and see. We're approximately the same height so lets see but are you saying your 5% BF at your current weight then? Its just you don't look as lean as I was in those competition pics but then I never had a calipre test done at that time just estimating 5%.
                              nah we arent the same height. im 6 foot just a bit over actually.

anything i said in the past "250 lbs 6% at 5'10" or something like that was a bunch of bullshit. heaviest i ever was, was around 250 and i didnt have a single ab. lol

no im not 5% more around 7% or so. i think its hard to compare me and you because we have very different builds. what i am always disappointed with in my pics is that they dont show how wide my shoulders and back really are. in the gym or out i am almost always "wider" then even the bulking type fat guys. thats where i think my weight is sort of hidden. in person people think i am heavier then i am but the pics on here make me look lighter then i really am.

Comment

Working...
                              X