Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who cares bro your making me lol with your mind drivel

Comment

Are you really making a big deal about Mr. I. lol. You have lied for years about everything....:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        who cares bro your making me lol with your mind drivel
        admit you edited that shit son!
        Last edited by Bouncer; 12-28-12, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
          Are you really making a big deal about Mr. I. lol. You have lied for years about everything....:rofl:
          hit the nail on the head, he's trying to equalise lol

Comment

Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
            post pics to compare yourself to my lying mens physique type build. :hibb:

show me how small you make me look! come on honey, i believe in you!

Comment

its coming to midnight where you are bouncer, go to bed I got this

Comment

paulie, new rule from this post on.

you can talk all the shit you want to me but you must make at least 5 posts that contribute to the board in someway in between each "bouncer i am insulting you but i really want your cock" post.

otherwise i will ban you just like i have your other 500 screen names.

i think thats a fair deal. you get to talk shit but you have to contribute at the same time. your bouncer obsession with me is flattering but get a hold of yourself.

Comment

its coming to midnight where you are bouncer, go to bed I got this
                  might want to check your geography maps again. its almost 1am on the east coast.

Comment

Bro I have all year, I'm not gonna drop to 196lb like when I was 19, we're talking about 230lb here, to be honest I think that through changing my stride I may well grow in places, I think I'll look bigger in clothes and out of them
                    your gonna hate it! I know I did. I am 260 now and when I was in fight shape I was 230-235 and I fucking hated it! sure it was cool in the ring half nakid or training but other than when clothes on I felt like my clothes ate me and I was hiding inside there.
                    I will never wear a medium like Rado to try and look big either,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      your gonna hate it! I know I did. I am 260 now and when I was in fight shape I was 230-235 and I fucking hated it! sure it was cool in the ring half nakid or training but other than when clothes on I felt like my clothes ate me and I was hiding inside there.
                      hahahaha. better listen to his advice mr i. you are going to kill yourself trying to look like me and come up way short looking all skinny fat. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        Its hard to explain but I will look bigger in clothes also, just with freaky V Taper, plus I'm gonna start hitting legs every week so they will grow and put on muscle weight.

Comment

So first workout into it today, trained back, 12to15 rep sets, strict form, really focusing on squeeze, back is very pumped

Comment

Alright enough bullshit. It's been almost two weeks since this thread started, what have you done so far and where are the pictures?
                            Don't wanna hear some bullshit excuse just post a god damn clear picture.

Comment

Dropped 5lbs bro

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                                Alright enough bullshit. It's been almost two weeks since this thread started, what have you done so far and where are the pictures?
                                Don't wanna hear some bullshit excuse just post a god damn clear picture.
                                Dropped 5lbs bro
                                2 REAL bodybuilders about to go to war! everyone stand back. this isnt no bathroom bodybuilder bs here!

Comment

Working...
                                X