Views:	1
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	946100

Comment

^ :rofl:

Comment

Ha ha :slap: shut up:D

Comment

Not gonna lie, very addicting and holy fuck does it put your ass in shape. You'd think you're in shape? Get some classes done and then let me know your thoughts. But then again, I got lucky and found an elite location. I never knew is home of the best world coaches. It's 3miles from where I'm at for now, so it's perfect.

It's been a struggle in terms of getting acclimated to their workout. The members are not all bunch of sissies, but you've got a pack of those; no doubt. The ladies in terms of physique, just simply delicious; and most of the time basically naked:woot: but I gotta tell you, MAD RESPECT for those women who do this. IMO they're more intense doing this then us guys:)

And here's the selling point for me that keeps me going back. I've yet to have a workout where I'm not exhausted or sore in areas didn't know existed lol.

Comment

I went to a free class. I'm getting bored with my traditional training routine. It kicked my ass.

I'm thinking about doing it 2-3 times per week to increase my flexibility, core, and conditioning. I have read about some movements that I will avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              I went to a free class. I'm getting bored with my traditional training routine. It kicked my ass.

I'm thinking about doing it 2-3 times per week to increase my flexibility, core, and conditioning. I have read about some movements that I will avoid.
              Do it! By far the best I've done, is joining a xfit box. I still go there 4 times a week and still lift and run. I do my miss my bjj though.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Do it! By far the best I've done, is joining a xfit box. I still go there 4 times a week and still lift and run. I do my miss my bjj though.

Why are you taking a break from bjj? I would do bjj over crossfit if I had a decent gym near me, but I think CF is going to be just the change that I need. I just need a change.

Comment

Why are you taking a break from bjj? I would do bjj over crossfit if I had a decent gym near me, but I think CF is going to be just the change that I need. I just need a change.
                  You said it....."I just need change" :agreed:

With bjj I always felt beat up and sore, rightfully so. I needed to give my 40yrs young body a break. From what I know of you on here, you'd do well with core stuff; i know your cardio sucks :D

Comment

Been sick since Tuesday......messed up my training schedule.

Had a Tabata WOD the other day, it was intense but actually a lot of fun. Breaking up the gym monotony feels great.

Comment

Seems like everyone who tries crossfit likes it.

you can say what you want about it's flaws but to me if it's encouraging fitness and health then it's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

you can say what you want about it's flaws but to me if it's encouraging fitness and health then it's a good thing.
                        Haters bro.

I love xfit and wouldn't do it any other way now. I still I lift heavy, train but when it comes to xfit, completely different for sure. It challenges in ways you'd never think your body could perform. Then what happens next is where it becomes addicting. You end up relaxing what you just accomplished and guess what? You now challenge yourself to break that record, and again, and again, etc.....my conditioning since doing this has done a complete 360 and not to mention, keeps me lean with all of the cardio and training I do.

Comment

Your conditioning is back to where you started? That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I think a lot of the problems are uneducated "trainers" opening up gyms and not teaching proper form. I wouldn't recommend CF to beginners. I also thin K the CEO of CF says a lot of dumb shit that helps give it a bad image.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                              Your conditioning is back to where you started? That sucks.
                              Lol....no...my conditions is even better now. With xfit, it's all about pacing yourself however also being able to beat the time. It teaches you to keep focus, control and most of all, being patient and exploding when needed.
                              I think a lot of the problems are uneducated "trainers" opening up gyms and not teaching proper form. I wouldn't recommend CF to beginners. I also thin K the CEO of CF says a lot of dumb shit that helps give it a bad image.
                              What happens is that most who start to do xfit, think it's like the gym. Just pick up weights, stretch, put weight down, etc...repeat....not with xfit, nope not here Sally buns.

Just wish it wasn't so expensive. Paying $240 a month, makes you go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                                Lol....no...my conditions is even better now. With xfit, it's all about pacing yourself however also being able to beat the time. It teaches you to keep focus, control and most of all, being patient and exploding when needed.
                                I know, just busting your balls cuz you said you did a 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X