Bouncer's Return To The Gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    I always sweat like a bitch in the gym. Then again imma kai greene wannabe so I always train in a hoodie. I'm sure AAS makes it worse though. Not sure the exact mechanism of why that is. Anyone know?
    I use to train that way as well, hoodie and sweats...not anymore though. I obviously sweat the most on my runs, but lifting is no joke either on the sweats.

Do you ever go after your done into the sauna/steam room? Just to relax and do some stretching? I do it every time I'm done training, yes even more sweat.

Our bodies sweating is practically cooling us off.

Comment

No steam room in my gym playboy.

And no I couldn't do it anyway when I belonged to la fitness. Bunch of fellas sitting there, can't do it.

Comment

And no I couldn't do it anyway when I belonged to la fitness. Bunch of fellas sitting there, can't do it.
        the sauna these days seems more norm around fitness centers and some hardcore gyms.

I guess being there at 6am sitting in one, it's usually empty. and even when someone is in there, it's usually just 1 more.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
          the sauna these days seems more norm around fitness centers and some hardcore gyms.

I guess being there at 6am sitting in one, it's usually empty. and even when someone is in there, it's usually just 1 more.
          I'd rather come home and take a hot shower.

Comment

I'd rather come home and take a hot shower.
            :gaydo:beta bitch...real ALPHA's don't shower:retard:

Comment

I asked bouncer, NOT you.

So it'd be best if you just answer as you're spoken too, in this case, you were not.
              There you go again acting like a childish cunt and derailing a thread. Back on topic, kid.

Comment

Originally posted by M00chie69 View Post
                There you go again acting like a childish cunt and derailing a thread. Back on topic, kid.
                says the mentally retarded midget who sits behind the computer NOT telling anyone who he/she is??? :rofl::rofl:

ok travis....you call me immature, childish, etc...yet you're the moronic asshole who's there just typing away not wanting us to know who you are from here previously? You're nothing but a wash up, your mom should of spit you out and made you a wash:thumb:

but hey, keep typing away...i love it:grin:

gonna leave bouncers thread alone.

btw, it's NOT derailing when I asked the thread starter a question...im on topic, until now
                Last edited by rado; 10-28-16, 04:28 PM.

Comment

says the mentally retarded midget who sits behind the computer NOT telling anyone who he/she is??? :rofl::rofl:
                  LMFAO what a hypocrite. OK Ronin. :x

Comment

Are there YMCAs out west? All the ones I've been in have saunas and memberships are well priced typically.

Comment

no idea but i love my gym and i just wouldn't use a sauna. just not my thing.

Comment

are you training the same amount of time as before, or are you gradually increasing it over time?

have you lost any weight(im sure it's mostly water)?

Comment

same amount of time just twice per week 1 upper body workout and 1 lowerbody workout.

lost no weight actually gained a bit because I started eating more cals and put on some fat. wouldn't lose water since I stayed on AAS. the thinking was the water can only help cushion the joint etc..

Comment

same amount of time just twice per week 1 upper body workout and 1 lowerbody workout.

lost no weight actually gained a bit because I started eating more cals and put on some fat. wouldn't lose water since I stayed on AAS. the thinking was the water can only help cushion the joint etc..
                            You are working out 2 days of the week?

Comment

yes for the first month

Comment

yes for the first month
                                nice easy transition:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X