work out for abs?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work out for abs?????

Obviously this is a precarious issue on the best way to develop them.. Any help on workouts to optimise my ab muscles would be great, espc lower abs

Eating clean and cardio....

Comment

diet and cardio. everyone has abs. they are just hidden under layers of fat. pull off the fat and your abs will be exposed. once you've done that you can do any basic ab movements. pulling the fat off in the main key. no amount of ab training will do a thing for the look of your stomach if your abs are covered in fat.

Comment

Abs are made in the kitchen... problem is...we spend too much time in there

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Abs are made in the kitchen... problem is...we spend too much time in there
          Myth

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Myth

Whats a myth?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Whats a myth?
              I just quoted it

Comment

Myth

all about food intake and calories...we make our food in a kitchen..hense the saying..:agreed:

Comment

I just quoted it

Explain why and I'll tell you why your wrong. I rarely ever train abs and anyone here will tell you my midsection is nuts when shredded. Now that may be genetic but everyone has abs. They just need to pull off the layers of fat.

Comment

Explain why and I'll tell you why your wrong. I rarely ever train abs and anyone here will tell you my midsection is nuts when shredded. Now that may be genetic but everyone has abs. They just need to pull off the layers of fat.
                    it's a 50/50 toss up..or double edge sword per say. If you have very good genetics and a pure ectomorph then you can have and with a shitty diet.... I got a friend who can eat whatever he wants and he is ripped...if I eat like that for the most part I can get fat... I do some cardio and abs training and have abs...maybe I won't be as shredded but still have abs... so it depends on a person genetics too.. yes diet is very important to get very lean, but with good drugs I think it's mute that abs are made in the kitchen

Comment

I rarely do abs....rarely

Comment

diet and cardio. everyone has abs. they are just hidden under layers of fat. pull off the fat and your abs will be exposed. once you've done that you can do any basic ab movements. pulling the fat off in the main key. no amount of ab training will do a thing for the look of your stomach if your abs are covered in fat.
                        This is so true. When I see over weight guys in the gym doing sit ups & knee raises but no cardio at all I think back to a post you commented on a while back discussing abs.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                          I rarely do abs....rarely
                          You don't have to.. u work then indirectly when u doing your xfit shit and your 4 hours of cardio

Comment

Bori it's body fat. You make shit too complicated. If your stomach is soft its because your not lean enough. It's that simple. Everyone has abs most just have too much body fat to display them.

Now genetics play a role in how your abs look and how much they pop etc.. but to say "abs are made in the kitchen" is false just isn't true.

Comment

Bori it's body fat. You make shit too complicated. If your stomach is soft its because your not lean enough. It's that simple. Everyone has abs most just have too much body fat to display them.

Now genetics play a role in how your abs look and how much they pop etc.. but to say "abs are made in the kitchen" is false just isn't true.
                              Agreed!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X