Clear All

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    I'm sorry it doesn't suit to your country music... you don't know hip hop

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Ok:retard:

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      Post pic then.

I've seen bouncer, dude is shredded....probably more than me....he has a great physique for sure. I give props when due
      And if I don't see a pic.. your statement is mute..

Comment

I ain't posting shit!!... Andro has seen a recent pic of me... ask him how lean I am

Well good for you then brother...keep it that way

Keep at it!

Comment

work out for abs?????

Yea I'll vouch for bori he's pretty lean, I'm the fat one here. Plus Bori's been eating ice cream and shit, still had his abs showing though. Lol goddang weed munchies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I want to see bountys pic..No homo... guy don't want to do blood work, guy don't like to do selfies.
            Wtf admin?

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
              Yea I'll vouch for bori he's pretty lean, I'm the fat one here. Plus Bori's been eating ice cream and shit, still had his abs showing though. Lol goddang weed munchies

For sure... could I look much leaner and ripped? For sure, but I'm trying to bulk up and been getting semi dirty I.E ice creams in the evening and shit and not doing cardio... eating lil over 3000 and can't get fat for the life of me... I'm sure it's the GH and I look much much fuller....
              If I'm walking in the streets and people who I don't even know giving compliments I must be doing something right...
              But I'm never satisfy in my eyes

Last edited by boricuarage79; 08-03-17, 12:39 AM.

Comment

For sure... could I look much leaner and ripped? For sure, but I'm trying to bulk up and been getting semi dirty I.E ice creams in the evening and shit and not doing cardio... eating lil over 3000 and can't get fat for the life of me... I'm sure it's the GH and I look much much fuller....
                If I'm walking in the streets and people who I don't even know giving compliments I must be doing something right...
                But I'm never satisfy in my eyes

Anybody who works out and takes gear will never ever be satisfied with themselves. It's the nature of the beast. Bigorexia, some may call it.

Comment

I want to see bountys pic..No homo... guy don't want to do blood work, guy don't like to do selfies.
                  Wtf admin?

Bouncer is a king of selfies and good lighting

But all jokes aside...that white boy has a nice ripped physique.

I envy his quads all day...his body is good, but his quads are pretty sick.

Comment

yea i used to be a daily selfy type fella. problem with that is people see you everyday and nobody is impressed after awhile. bori if mr olympia was based on midsections i'd be a pro.

but i got tired of people telling me id be a great "physique guy" and shit like that. so i decided to take some time and put on size slowly without the expense of ruining my midesection. when i post pics again people wont be saying "you have a model body" and shit that would piss me off like before. people will be saying "dude you need to get on stage now".

i'm 20lbs heavier than I was back when i was posting pics daily and my bodyfat is below 10% again for the first time in 2 years. you'll get your wish soon enough bori, pics are coming and my goal is to make you say "fuck i need to up the dose". :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                      yea i used to be a daily selfy type fella. problem with that is people see you everyday and nobody is impressed after awhile. bori if mr olympia was based on midsections i'd be a pro.

but i got tired of people telling me id be a great "physique guy" and shit like that. so i decided to take some time and put on size slowly without the expense of ruining my midesection. when i post pics again people wont be saying "you have a model body" and shit that would piss me off like before. people will be saying "dude you need to get on stage now".

i'm 20lbs heavier than I was back when i was posting pics daily and my bodyfat is below 10% again for the first time in 2 years. you'll get your wish soon enough bori, pics are coming and my goal is to make you say "fuck i need to up the dose". :D
                      So in other words, you got chubby:thumup::clapback:

Comment

You can't stay as lean as I was and gain real size. I was down to the body fat level where it was making me weak in the gym. Bf calipers didn't register bf% on me anymore. They aren't accurate anyway but when your that low they don't work at all. I was pretty much contest ready year round.

But no,. Never got chubby. Always had my abs. Just not shredded.

Comment

he was alright but to this day i listen to this shit in the gym. nobody made better gym training music then dmx. skinny little fella but sounded like a killer. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsvviop0Ax0

Comment

I listen to all his shit in the gym...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              You can't stay as lean as I was and gain real size. I was down to the body fat level where it was making me weak in the gym. Bf calipers didn't register bf% on me anymore. They aren't accurate anyway but when your that low they don't work at all. I was pretty much contest ready year round.

But no,. Never got chubby. Always had my abs. Just not shredded.
                              I can stay lean and gain, please bro. Slow down nancy... But I'm not doing it.:D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                                I can stay lean and gain, please bro. Slow down nancy... But I'm not doing it.:D
                                Bro your not as lean as I was. Not talking shit either. You look great. Try dropping another 3%-4% and see what happens. I was stage lean. Depleted lean. Big difference. I was so obcessed with lean I sacrificed muscle. It's not an optimal growth state. Once I went up to 10% or so my strength and energy exploded.

Comment

Working...
                                X