Been working towards 100lb dumbells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    Lip you need chill with those 100s brah! With those monkey arms of yours, you have to push a mile to get that weight up. Lol.
    No need to impress anyone on the board or the gym.
    In fact I dare you to pick up the 75s and four sets of 20 reps and let’s see how strong you are. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    with the 75s I can get 3 sets of 15s never tried 4. or sets of 20 the tank runs out at 15..LOL:rofl: And yea I gotta push that shit a long way, not like most of these short midiget fucks around here..:D

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
      Lip is like that cool grandpa u never had

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
      hey fucker, no gray hair on my balls......I keep um shaved:rofl:

Comment

I don't fuck with the bar too much, that shit makes my elbows where Ive torn the tendon hurt if I get over a couple sets of reps with 205 lbs on it. Up to 185 I don't feel it too much but in my head I think I'm straining it.. When I do hit the Bar I normally do it on a smith machine. It don't hurt that tendon then. That's why I mostly do dumbbells. It don't strain that tendon at all, well at least I never really feel it.

On incline dumbbells I go to 55lbs with them do sets of 15. Also I am too fucking old to impress anyone in the gym men. I just have set goals like all of you have, or have had at some point. I gotta challenge myself within reason, or whats the fucking sense of doing anything? so shut up or man the fuck up bitches!!!:D

Comment

Working...
        X