Calves every day for a month?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    I just measured my calves because of the thread. Never thought about it before. They are just over 17" and I never train them. Every So often at the end of leg presses I will do a couple extensions. I'm sure playing soccer my entire life has helped but I wouldn't say I have large calves either.
    I'm the opposite, I need to train them.

Relative to my quads, they're small. I've got those runner calfs. My bulk is more inner rather than someone who has nice complete calves

Comment

I started doing them twice weekly and in month or two if not seeing results I'll go for 3 times per week. Always stubborn muscles.

Comment

My calves used to be horrible. My sister would call me chicken legs.
        One of my best body parts now at right around 18 1/2" inches cold.

Comment

now i need to go measure my own. i definitely have more medial calf development than lateral

Comment

My calves looked so skinny in my early years that my first two pieces of equipment in my personal gym were a standing and a seated calf raise machines.

Comment

Mine are 15.5 inches, I don't need to train them. Only 5' 8, so they're pretty good size.

Genetically blessed with big calves but my arms grow so slowly it's unbearable! Currently, 14.5 inches, so another inch to add to them.

Would you rather have naturally big calves or arms, considering growing calves seems to be pretty hard by all accounts???

Comment

Originally posted by EarlR View Post
                Mine are 15.5 inches, I don't need to train them. Only 5' 8, so they're pretty good size.

Genetically blessed with big calves but my arms grow so slowly it's unbearable! Currently, 14.5 inches, so another inch to add to them.

Would you rather have naturally big calves or arms, considering growing calves seems to be pretty hard by all accounts???
                I've always tried to keep my biceps and calves similar size for proportion and symmetry. I was always passionate about calf training because they were so pathetic. I think most guys would pick big arms because arms are often exposed and easier to see.

Comment

Originally posted by EarlR View Post

Not being an ass, but that IS small. I was that same size and that is my height. Now my calves are 16.5...not big, but definitely not 15.5 anymore.

Unless you have no quads, then yes your calves will look ok.

But that size is small, period.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    Not being an ass, but that IS small. I was that same size and that is my height. Now my calves are 16.5...not big, but definitely not 15.5 anymore.

Unless you have no quads, then yes your calves will look ok.

But that size is small, period.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    He said he is genetically blessed with big calves hahah

Comment

I was genetically blessed with a big cock it's 6 inches

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                        I was genetically blessed with a big cock it's 6 inches
                        Must be nice to be so big! Mine’s 4.75 inches. If I pull on it hard, I can stretch it to 5 inches.

Comment

Working...
                        X