Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diet advice for someone with soy, dairy,egg allergies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
    First off, a 2 hour workout with weights is absolutely TOO LONG. You are wasting your time after about 45 minutes- max 1 hr. My workouts only take about 35-40 minutes.
    Just to back up what red is saying, I know many people wonder why and she really didn't explain it. After that 45 minute-1 hour period, the body goes into a survival mode and starts to break down muscle to support itself. The nervous system goes into a spin etc.. try to keep your workouts to about an hour or under. That second hour is not only waisting your time but is actually hurting you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Just to back up what red is saying, I know many people wonder why and she really didn't explain it. After that 45 minute-1 hour period, the body goes into a survival mode and starts to break down muscle to support itself. The nervous system goes into a spin etc.. try to keep your workouts to about an hour or under. That second hour is not only waisting your time but is actually hurting you.
      Yes, exactly. Thanks for elaborating on that. I had so much to say in previous post, I left that out.

Comment

Working...
      X