No announcement yet.

Biggest loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA! Weighed in today, down 4 LBS!! I'm tied for 3rd. If I keep having weeks like this, I should be giving the leader a run for her money.

And, everyone else who dropped a ton in the beginning is starting to level out...their big weeks are now turning into 2lbs or 1 lb a week. There's really only 1 threat left, I think. She's a bigger girl than I am, so it's easier for her to lose...I'm just hoping she can't sustain the weight loss. I mean, she's doing weight watchers for chrissake.

It's funny- it's almost not even fair. There are these idiots who I'm friends with who bounce stuff off me all the time. One girl asked me last week if a piece of cheese rolled in a piece of lunch meat is a good snack. And then I told her I'll blow everyone's doors off this week w/ my weight loss. She got all pissy when she asked how i would do it if I'm eating the same amt of calories. I told her 1- that I wouldn't tell her the tricks, and 2- there are too many variables that I know how to play with. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
      HA! Weighed in today, down 4 LBS!! I'm tied for 3rd. If I keep having weeks like this, I should be giving the leader a run for her money.

And, everyone else who dropped a ton in the beginning is starting to level out...their big weeks are now turning into 2lbs or 1 lb a week. There's really only 1 threat left, I think. She's a bigger girl than I am, so it's easier for her to lose...I'm just hoping she can't sustain the weight loss. I mean, she's doing weight watchers for chrissake.

It's funny- it's almost not even fair. There are these idiots who I'm friends with who bounce stuff off me all the time. One girl asked me last week if a piece of cheese rolled in a piece of lunch meat is a good snack. And then I told her I'll blow everyone's doors off this week w/ my weight loss. She got all pissy when she asked how i would do it if I'm eating the same amt of calories. I told her 1- that I wouldn't tell her the tricks, and 2- there are too many variables that I know how to play with. LOL
      Good stuff - I was going to ask you how you were gonna pull it off because I considered most people you run into aren't nearly where you are with fitness. So for them loosing weight would be walking up the stairs haha.. but seems to be working for you - congrats. "cheese rolled in a piece of lunch meat" - :rofl: - it will all be over soon :P

Comment

Good job RS. Keep it up. You should start messing with your competition.

Comment

weekly update red ? Hope it's going well.

Comment

Down 2 lbs.. :( Of course weigh in was the day after Super Bowl. I didn't eat horrible- but I could totally tell I was bloated.

Someone else has pushed to the front- but word on the street she was on some medication that was making her hold water...so we will see next week.

I've changed my diet a little- took carbs out at lunch 4 days a week, and no nuts with my evening shake...I'm also doing 50 min of cardio now 5 days a week, and have added two30 min sessions on Sat & Sun. Goal this week is another 4 lbs...

Comment

2lbs is not bad ! Keep it up, you're winning regardless just by improving your physique with this challenge. That being said.... kick her ass :D!

Comment

Someone else has pushed to the front- but word on the street she was on some medication that was making her hold water...
                :rofl::rofl:

you crack me up.

Comment

btw red your avatar is awesome kids wicked cute and I thnk most youngins look like ET.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                    btw red your avatar is awesome kids wicked cute and I thnk most youngins look like ET.
                    BWAHAHA. That's hilarious! Thanks, though. I love her to pieces!!

So, I started my 50 minutes of cardio this week, done 3 days so far...but the scale doesn't seem to be moving, right? Well, I had sonis do my BF last night, and I've lost 3% BF in 2 weeks- great results! But, I can't understand why my weight isn't dropping...I'm working out fast- keeping the heart rate up, and my reps are 12+..PLUS the 7 days of cardio..

Who knows- depending on how it goes, maybe I'll hop up on stage later this year... :whistle

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

you crack me up.
                      Wait...why? :wack: Like, funny like "ha ha"... Like I amuse you?

That's alright- sonis is gonna write me a diet for the last 4 weeks. Fish 3 times a week, 2 carb meals, and NO cheating. He's guaranteeing 15 lbs loss...if it's close, I'm gonna have to do the water trick...:hibb:

Comment

you crack me up.
                        word on the street is that bitch snuck in some lasix before she weighed in!! :rofl: :rofl: - Red - you are so damn competitive I love it, B I am right with you lmao.

Comment

Wait...why? :wack: Like, funny like "ha ha"... Like I amuse you?

That's alright- sonis is gonna write me a diet for the last 4 weeks. Fish 3 times a week, 2 carb meals, and NO cheating. He's guaranteeing 15 lbs loss...if it's close, I'm gonna have to do the water trick...:hibb:
                          yea, funny in a good way. "word on the street" when talking about the biggest loser contest at work is funny to me. :agreed:

Comment

yea, funny in a good way. "word on the street" when talking about the biggest loser contest at work is funny to me. :agreed:
                            Oh, OK- gotcha.

And yes Art, I am one of the most competitive people I know... :thumup:

Comment

Alright...now I'm pissed. Now granted, I didn't eat as cleanly as I should have over the weekend. BUT- I cut out nuts totally with my evening shake, and carb cycled a couple days. AND, started 50+ minutes of cardio a day. I'm losing BF, but I'm not losing weight...it's making me very angry. Only 1.5 lbs lost this week.

Comment

Now granted, I didn't eat as cleanly as I should have over the weekend.
                                ahem.. :disagree:

Comment

Working...
                                X