T3 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redsquirrel
    I never said your body wasn't fine. BUT, what some people think is a good diet, in all actuality is not good for this kind of lifestyle. Have you ever had your BF checked? Because, sooooo many people THINK their BF is low, and it truly isn't as low as they may think.

I'll say it again, if you don't know what an MRP is, then you need to reevaluate your diet. MRP's are a huge component in this game. They are extremely valuable. It sounds like you don't know the value of them, which is why I made the comment.

These boards are for constructive criticism and advice. It is seeming more and more like all you want to do is get in a pissing contest instead of taking people's advice in order to help you and your wife.

I know what it's like to get kicked by all of the other mods on a board. It happened to me at FG. BUt, I think in the beginning we were all trying ot help you, and you take it as insult or personal attacks; instead of using what we say to your benefit.

I'm sorry you've had some health problems. But, 170 @ 6ft, is not that big. Hell, 210 isn't that big...My husband is 5'71/2 and 220, @ 10% BF.....if you want to start throwing stats around.

If you are going to work on her diet, then ask diet questions, not T3 or AAS related questions when she has no business doing them.
    I give up. Im out!

Comment

Thanks, FG. People who won't use these boards to their advantage, are really cheating themselves out of good info. Wht, like their DR is gonna tell them. No, because of his attitude, name calling, and mistreatment of fellow members, he now has to rely on the inconsistent info of his friends. Now, he's gonna jack his wife full of unnecessary shit because he had too big of a chip on his shoulder to take some constructive criticism and realize he DOESN'T know it all. Hell, no one does about this. So, if he wants to cry wolf, it's on him. I did my best to try and help him, but his immature attitude blinded him from seeing the truth.

ITS OVA!

Comment

Its not over until I have sung.

Comment

So, now you're a fat lady???

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel
              Thanks, FG. People who won't use these boards to their advantage, are really cheating themselves out of good info. Wht, like their DR is gonna tell them. No, because of his attitude, name calling, and mistreatment of fellow members, he now has to rely on the inconsistent info of his friends. Now, he's gonna jack his wife full of unnecessary shit because he had too big of a chip on his shoulder to take some constructive criticism and realize he DOESN'T know it all. Hell, no one does about this. So, if he wants to cry wolf, it's on him. I did my best to try and help him, but his immature attitude blinded him from seeing the truth.

ITS OVA!
              Yea like I have been saying all along. I got 2000 T3 pills and I have them on me now I am not thinking about it I have them. I am going to give them to my wife even though she has never worked out. Hell she dosent do anything but sit aroud on her fat ass. So why not. Oh she does do something I forgot. She eats cookie dough and potatoe chips once a day. But nothing else what so ever. We are going to start hitting the crackpipe also. And maybe some methamphetamine while were at it. I was thinking that taking 100 of those T3 a day along with everything else that she might start looking like Brittney Spears? But that will take a week or 2 I am guessing? If not maybe some Vodka thrown in might do it? What do you MODS think of that? If you have any other ideas go ahead and spitem out!
              Last edited by Terminator; 11-04-03, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator
                Yea like I have been saying all along. I got 2000 T3 pills and I have them on me now I am not thinking about it I have them. I am going to give them to my wife even though she has never worked out. Hell she dosent do anything but sit aroud on her fat ass. So why not. Oh she does do something I forgot. We are going to start hitting the crackpipe also. And maybe some methamphetamine while were at it. I was thinking that taking 100 of those T3 a day along with everything else that she might start looking like Brittney Spears? But that will take a week or 2 I am guessing? If not maybe some Vodka thrown in might do it? What do you MODS think of that? If you have any other ideas go ahead and spitem out!
                Nice MODS bouncer!
                "nice MODS Bouncer"???? yes - we are - we've all been giving you the advice you've sought - how to best help your wife achieve her goals. what part of what we've been trying to tell you do you choose to not see? how many of use have given you CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE on how to help your wife achieve the goals that you and her want without T3 and AAS?

but you continue to post and say "once we get her diet in order, i'm going to look into getting some anavar to do the T3 with" - which is not what we are trying to advise you.

we are simply saying - change her diet, change her workouts - then after she hits another natural plateau THEN consider supplements. and it might not even have to be T3 - give her a normal ECA stack to start.

why do you think that we are trying to cut you down, and where do you see us saying that your wife does not work out? we are simply saying that you are choosing not to see the CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE that we are trying to give you.

Comment

I smell a ban:)

Comment

Sniff SNiff

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator
                      Sniff SNiff
                      i really wish i knew people like you in person. lol. you go to every board and start shit. why cant you just post like a normal person? shape up or dont post here. simple as that.

Comment

since I really dont feel like reading the thread, whats the point of having 2k tabs of T3

and after all this, you still have no clue as to what the hell is goin on do ya?

I would also like to add that posting a topic is not research, its bringing a matter up to be discussed, if you have no clue what it is, its not research, its having someone do your homework for you

lastly, ur friend with 18 yrs expierence, and looking to get his masters, may wanna get a few refresher courses if he has no clue what T3 is

and Im not trying to be a wiseass in any form, but you have taken the stance of, hearing what you want to hear, and if you dont know, then maybe you should listen before lashing out

Last edited by Doom; 11-05-03, 02:13 AM.

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

He was banned at FG a few days ago....

Comment

Grimace :D

Comment

Working...
                              X