FB's GH Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB's GH Log

Okay, I guess I'll start my own personal e-diary as well. I do not have any prior experience with GH, so this is all new to me, and I have nothing to compare it too.

I am going to start with 1iu (Riptropin) every morning, and may jump up to 2iu's after a little while. I don't know exactly how long I will do this just yet.

35 years old
    5'4"
    122 lbs today

DAY 1 --

Was late last night. I immediately went to bed.

DAY 2 --

Was this morning. I was completely exhausted all day today, but I certainly don't think that is any fault of the GH - just lack of good sleep last night. Hopefully tonight will be better. :tired:
    Last edited by FitnessBrat; 05-04-12, 07:59 AM.

YEAAAA finally a real log not like that tool Bouncers :hibb:

Comment

A note for the lurkers or visitors to the site, FB is a female.

We don't advocate a 122lb man to run GH unless they have some sort of wasting disease. :)

Comment

FB, any bruises like you were worried about?

Comment

I Thought FB was a tranny? :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
            you drunk or something, man stfu. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              FB, any bruises like you were worried about?

I have one small bruise from last night, but not from this morning. I have to keep note of where I bruise the most I guess.

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post

I WILL be deleting irrelevant posts :fight:

Comment

A note for the lurkers or visitors to the site, FB is a female.

We don't advocate a 122lb man to run GH unless they have some sort of wasting disease. :)

Good call. I posted in the Women's Forum, but I have had many a person just assume I'm male. :wack:

Comment

Disculpa Mi Amor

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Good call. I posted in the Women's Forum, but I have had many a person just assume I'm male. :wack:
                    99% of the traffic on an average forum is from people coming from google who will not know who you are. Most people assume a GH log on a steroid forum is a male. Was just making it clear to those people.

Comment

99% of the traffic on an average forum is from people coming from google who will not know who you are. Most people assume a GH log on a steroid forum is a male. Was just making it clear to those people.
                      shut up piccolo

Comment

Okay, I guess I'll start my own personal e-diary as well. I do not have any prior experience with GH, so this is all new to me, and I have nothing to compare it too.

I am going to start with 1iu (Riptropin) every morning, and may jump up to 2iu's after a little while. I don't know exactly how long I will do this just yet.

35 years old
                        5'4"
                        122 lbs today

DAY 1 --

Was late last night. I immediately went to bed.

DAY 2 --

Was this morning. I was completely exhausted all day today, but I certainly don't think that is any fault of the GH - just lack of good sleep last night. Hopefully tonight will be better. :tired:
                        FB you need to post some before and after pics...in my inbox...

Comment

I took 3 Valerian Root before bed last night and slept really good. I still can't get over how bad those things smell?!

Comment

I took 3 Valerian Root before bed last night and slept really good. I still can't get over how bad those things smell?!
                            what the shit does that have to do with GH! :fight:

you getting the mild headaches or the loss of appetite that i am getting?

Comment

what the shit does that have to do with GH! :fight:

you getting the mild headaches or the loss of appetite that i am getting?

It doesn't, I just wanted to know that today would be no excuse for feeling anything but fine. I woke up, took the shot, and immediately ate. So no, not feeling anything as of yet. Yesterday I had a headache, but that was probably just because I was so tired, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X