No announcement yet.

FB's GH Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea, just remember the 1iu dose is a small one. i am running 3 times the dose of you buy am only double your weight, not 3 times your weight.

i think i would run 2iu if i were you. but it cant hurt to just run 1iu for a week.

Comment

running 2ius a day it will defenitly work faster!

Comment

Would it be alright to eventually go back down to 1iu after doing 2 for awhile? Like what if I did 2iu's for 4-6 months and then 1iu for 4-6 months?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
          Would it be alright to eventually go back down to 1iu after doing 2 for awhile? Like what if I did 2iu's for 4-6 months and then 1iu for 4-6 months?
          yea you would just have to experiment. you may find that you liked how you looked and felt better on 2.

now the question is, at 2iu do you do all 2iu in the morning or split the dose?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            yea you would just have to experiment. you may find that you liked how you looked and felt better on 2.

now the question is, at 2iu do you do all 2iu in the morning or split the dose?
            2ius all at once that amount is to small to split

Comment

2-3 months in I would also add T3 at around 12.5 or 25mcgs no more than that is needed

no research site shit T3 either get real t3

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                2ius all at once that amount is to small to split
                yea i guess i agree. all though i am doing 1.5iu per shot.

Comment

2-3 months in I would also add T3 at around 12.5 or 25mcgs no more than that is needed

no research site shit T3 either get real t3
                  whoa whoa whoa. wtf is this t3 suddenly coming from? you dont need any t3 on gh. results will be amazing without that bs.

Comment

whoa whoa whoa. wtf is this t3 suddenly coming from? you dont need any t3 on gh. results will be amazing without that bs.
                    ok bro you are the professional here not me.
                    break out your google you will see why you need T3
                    I though you knew that is why I never mentioned it to you before.

Comment

yea i guess i agree. all though i am doing 1.5iu per shot.
                      why in the hell would you do 3 ius a day? your last shot is 1 ius what are you gonna do pull out .5ius from a new vial?:retard:

Comment

ok bro you are the professional here not me.
                        break out your google you will see why you need T3
                        I though you knew that is why I never mentioned it to you before.
                        you absolutely do not fucking need t3. i ran gh for 2 years straight and never used any fucken t3.

your body does not adapt and stop responding to gh. that is absolute bro science horse shit.

t3 may have its place in much higher doses but no way would you ever need it at 2iu a day.

show me any science or proof that your body adapts to gh.

Comment

why in the hell would you do 3 ius a day? your last shot is 1 ius what are you gonna do pull out .5ius from a new vial?:retard:
                          whats the difference between pulling out .5iu and pulling out 1iu? even if you run 4iu per day you still end up having to pull from 2 vials when the one runs out. the only time you wont run out and have to switch to a new vial is if you are running 1iu per day, 2iu per day, or 5iu per day. 3iu, 4iu, etc.. still the same..

Comment

you absolutely do not fucking need t3. i ran gh for 2 years straight and never used any fucken t3.

your body does not adapt and stop responding to gh. that is absolute bro science horse shit.

t3 may have its place in much higher doses but no way would you ever need it at 2iu a day.

show me any science or proof that your body adapts to gh.
                            you sir are proving how stupid you are 2 years straight and the Gh stopped working good around month 14-16.

T3 has nothing to do with the GH working anyways it has to do with your throid. As I told you I do not care if people belive me. I researched the shit outta GH and I read more than one actuall study that T3 was needed as the GH after prolonged use caused your thyroid to slow down.

another thing you wont belive cuz your a know it all is Nolvadex has a effect on GH I cant remember exactly what it was but I belive the nolva also blocked the IGF. what ever it was it had to do with nolva and IGF

Comment

the need for thyroid hormones has been proven to be way overstated for use with GH in healthy individuals.

i am on a mission now to post the science behind it and prove your outdated bro science incorrect!

Comment

the need for thyroid hormones has been proven to be way overstated for use with GH in healthy individuals.

i am on a mission now to post the science behind it and prove your outdated bro science incorrect!
                                I wish you would post a study. I read this along time ago and stuck with it. you use no T3 with your GH and look at you I do use T3 with My GH and look at me. proof right there lil guy boom!

Comment

Working...
                                X