No announcement yet.

FB's GH Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hope no one is trying to use Google right now Bouncer is working the shit outta it!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      I wish you would post a study. I read this along time ago and stuck with it. you use no T3 with your GH and look at you I do use T3 with My GH and look at me. proof right there lil guy boom!
      the science is coming faggot. and dont talk shit, pic you saw of me was this past Christmas completely natural was only running ghrp and was still 240 with abs and only 28. you on the other hand are like 48 or some shit and on a boat load of fucking hormonas and gh for the past 20 years. wait till i get on the sust and its all kicked in. i will blow your old ass out of the fucken water you hormona abuser asshole. :weights:

Comment

Boom! GH increases you natural level of T-3 itself.

Not only that but using t3 with gh cuts the anabolic properties.

your science from 1979 when you started using GH is outdated bs!

http://www.jbc.org/content/267/2/913.full.pdf

"T3 is not all that’s needed here. What’s needed is the actual conversion process of T4-T3 , and the deiodinase presence and activity that it involves. This is because Local 5'-deiodination of l-thyroxine (T4) to active the thyroid hormone 3,3',5-tri-iodothyronine (T3 ) is catalyzed by the two 5'-deiodinase enzymes (D1 and D2). These enzymes not only "create" T3 out of T4, but actually regulates various T(3)-dependent functions in many tissues including the anterior pituitary and liver. So when there is an excess of T3 in the body, but normal levels of T4, the body’s thyroid axis sends a negative feedback signal., and produces less (D1 and D2) deiodinase, but more of the D3 type, which signals the cessation of the T4-T3 conversion process, and is inhibitory of many of the synergistic effects that T3 has! Remember, Type 3 iodothyronine deiodinase (D3) is the physiologic INACTIVATOR of thyroid hormones and their effects (13) and is well known to have independent interaction with growth factors (which is what GH and IGF -1 are).(14) This is because with adequate T4 and excess T3 , (D1 and D2) deiodinase is no longer needed for conversion of T4 into T3 , but levels of D3 deiodinase will be elevated. When there is less of the first two types of deidinase, it would seem that the T3 which has been converted to T4 can not exert it’s protein sparing (anabolic effects), as those first two types are responsible for mediation of many of the effects T3 has on the body. This seems to be one of the ways deiodinase contributes to anabolism in the presence of other hormones."

Comment

didnt even bother reading your post after it said t4 cuz that was proven years ago that its bullshit. Look we both can find a study that says anything fact is i found alot more than one when looking shit up yes it was years ago but I will stick to it as it works for me.

Comment

So what are we doing when we add T3 to GH? We’re effectively shutting down the conversion pathway that is responsible for some of GH’s effects.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              So what are we doing when we add T3 to GH? We’re effectively shutting down the conversion pathway that is responsible for some of GH’s effects.
              this may be true I dont know but lets say it is. way your options low T3 levels or loose some GH effects. I will choose loosing some GH effects all day long

choose estro sides from test or take nolva and loose some test effects? you will take less test effects

all about choices if your statement is even true?

Comment

didnt even bother reading your post after it said t4 cuz that was proven years ago that its bullshit. Look we both can find a study that says anything fact is i found alot more than one when looking shit up yes it was years ago but I will stick to it as it works for me.
                let me ask you this, lets assume you are correct (which you arent :D) do you really think that FB running 2iu a day "needs" t3 for her gh to be effective?

in other words, you can always add things to make a cycle more effective. for example instead of my 500mgs of test i could add tren, dbol, and slin etc etc..

gh alone will give her amazing results. why complicate it with BS.

Comment

let me ask you this, lets assume you are correct (which you arent :D) do you really think that FB running 2iu a day "needs" t3 for her gh to be effective?

in other words, you can always add things to make a cycle more effective. for example instead of my 500mgs of test i could add tren, dbol, and slin etc etc..

gh alone will give her amazing results. why complicate it with BS.
                  I agree she will get amazing results as I have run GH without T3 shit is still gonna work. the only real thing i noticed that fucked with GH was sugar. if you can stay away from sugar the shit will work even if you eat junk

Comment

when you say "fucked with gh" do you mean like eating sugar right before or after a shot or just in general?

Comment

when you say "fucked with gh" do you mean like eating sugar right before or after a shot or just in general?
                      studys say after but I found the study well after I noticed it not working when eatting sugar. So I will say anytime was my personal experance but not positive as I didnt pay much attention at the time untill I figured it out when I came across a study and I put 2 and 2 together

Comment

I honestly think we are making things way to difficult. Real GH WILL give you great results. THE END. lol

Comment

FB I know me and Bouncer fucked up your thred with our bickering. we took most of it to PM and texts I am still winning the debate as you probably already know I am bigger better looking and smarter than he is.

would you like me to erase all the BS posts in here. I know some people will just pass by this thread when it get way outta controll. I dont want that to happen to yours.

so you tell me and its done

Comment

I honestly think we are making things way to difficult. Real GH WILL give you great results. THE END. lol
                            agreed lil guy

Comment

FB I know me and Bouncer fucked up your thred with our bickering. we took most of it to PM and texts I am still winning the debate as you probably already know I am bigger better looking and smarter than he is.

would you like me to erase all the BS posts in here. I know some people will just pass by this thread when it get way outta controll. I dont want that to happen to yours.

so you tell me and its done
                              you are heavier in weight at the moment because i am natty, you are also fatter. and for the love of god do not ever consider yourself even close to my handsomeness! and you just want to delete it all cause i owned you with facts!

Comment

you are heavier in weight at the moment because i am natty, you are also fatter. and for the love of god do not ever consider yourself even close to my handsomeness! and you just want to delete it all cause i owned you with facts!
                                lol I agree you are more pretty than me I give in to that! I am much more manly looking you are school boy pretty.

as far as you owning me lol we can move are shit to different thread. I have no problem. but it really is fucking up FBs. even this post here is,lol

Comment

Working...
                                X