No announcement yet.

FB's GH Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just want to update this and ask a few questions in an attempt to try and figure this out.

So FB has been running GH for about 2 months now. The last week she bumped to 5iu per day (same dose as me despite weighing 100lbs less) in order to try and speed up the process and feel the sides etc..

She has not felt the sides nor seen much of a difference in the past 2 months. I felt the sides within weeks and started noticing changes with about 5 weeks or so.

So 2 options came up in my head, either the GH is fake or her body is not responding in the same way.

Seeing as her GH came from the same place I get mine from I really doubt its fake.

So here is my question. Being a women would she respond differently? Could maybe her Celiac or food allergies have anything to do with how her body responds?

Just scratching my head here because my hands are in pain from so much swelling from 5iu and someone that weighs 100lbs less then me is on same dose and has no sides???

Comment

• size and weight have noting to do with how much GH one needs. I have friends bigger than me ( I know hard to belive) that can only take 2 ius first few times after a few cycles they can take more but at first 2 ius was so bad they couldnt hold things in their hands.

I just read she took 6 days off. I have never done that so I am not sure if that had effect but it could. I would also want to know if she is eatting simple sugar. simple sugar is the number one enemy of GH.

last ditch effort she has is send me 3 vials I will send 3 I know are good back to her. I will test them as i know what GH is and does and she can try mine.
      OR
      say fuck it and take 10 ius for 2 - 3 days. Maybe 5 isnt enough for her. I know i need 6 for Gh to work its best/fastest

Comment

• If she's a first time GH user and taking 5 IU per day and not feeling anything then I'd say her stuff is probably bunk or she's not really taking it, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced1
          If she's a first time GH user and taking 5 IU per day and not feeling anything then I'd say her stuff is probably bunk or she's not really taking it, lol.
          I would have been that sure 2 months ago myself. But I know she is taking it and I am almost sure it's not bunk.

why would her's be fake and mine be real if we both get them from same place? anyway, thats why i want her to do what rocket suggested or i will just buy the rest of hers and use it to see.
          Last edited by Bouncer; 07-07-12, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• Trade her kits.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              Trade her kits.
              good idea, i will do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                Trade her kits.
                we both tried? I personaly only need 2-3 vials and I will tell ay if its real or not.

Comment

• Are you sure she's taking it every single day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced1
                    Are you sure she's taking it every single day?
                    Yes she isn't stupid bro. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

Yes she isn't stupid bro. Lol
                      Thank you. Of course I take it every day!

As far as sugar, my diet is perfect throughout the week and the only real sugar I get is from drinking a cider or glass of wine on the weekend. But after hearing what you or Scott eat (Oreos, ice cream, etc), that's seems like nothing in comparison. I don't eat anything like that.

I'll send 2 or 3 vials, that's fine with me. Until then, I've dropped back down to 3iu a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                        Thank you. Of course I take it every day!

As far as sugar, my diet is perfect throughout the week and the only real sugar I get is from drinking a cider or glass of wine on the weekend. But after hearing what you or Scott eat (Oreos, ice cream, etc), that's seems like nothing in comparison. I don't eat anything like that.

I'll send 2 or 3 vials, that's fine with me. Until then, I've dropped back down to 3iu a day.
                        I figured your diet was good but had to ask. sugar wont effect the sides you should feel though just your results. how many day were you at 5ius? I wont get anything crazy with sides at 5iu but I will know its there. I get good sides at 6ius

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19

I figured your diet was good but had to ask. sugar wont effect the sides you should feel though just your results. how many day were you at 5ius? I wont get anything crazy with sides at 5iu but I will know its there. I get good sides at 6ius

I did 5 iu's for 7 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                            I did 5 iu's for 7 days.
                            oh ya shit that is plenty of time for you to feel something.
                            Maybe your natural Gh levels are just to high?
                            fuck now I am reaching,lol I honestly have no clue.
                            but my offer still stands and I Know Bouncers does also

Like I said i get nothing ouut it I am just trying to help. This will ease your mind if either of us trys it. Also mine is for sure legit you will also see if you feel different on my vials.

If you do we can easly fix this with the guy got from. he is stand up guy but we have to have solid proof he will belive and trust me for sure.

Comment

• My money is on the fact that she is a women and maybe the celiac possably effecting the way her body uses the Gh.

I will buy her other kit or trade a whole kit. If all the sudden I stop feeling it on her kit I will know some bs is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                                My money is on the fact that she is a women and maybe the celiac possably effecting the way her body uses the Gh.

I will buy her other kit or trade a whole kit. If all the sudden I stop feeling it on her kit I will know some bs is up.
                                ya something weird going on thats why I want either you or me get some of hers to test.

Comment

Working...
                                X