need help -RAPID WEIGHT LOSS???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help -RAPID WEIGHT LOSS???

brand new here a friend told me to talk to fitness brat and some others trying to drop weight quick need advice im 38 and its quite a bit harder ...thanks so much

diet diet diet then cardio.

what is your current diet like? how much weight do you need to lose.

Comment

diet diet diet then cardio.

what is your current diet like? how much weight do you need to lose.

Comment

Yeah, you'll have to explain what you're doing now etc....

Comment

Yep. Big difference between someone who is overweight and wanting to lose a bunch of pounds vs. someone who is basically fit and trying to get into contest shape. Tell us more details.

Comment

She is far from over weight guys. Just wants to tone up wouldn't take much I told her samething B told her cardio an diet diet diet. Actually I told her if she trying to lose it fast do 15-20 mins of cardio before breakfast as to make her body burn fat for energy instead of eating breakfast then doing cardio and basically burning off what she just ate. then have some juice or fruit and a protien shake after. keep carbs fat and calories in check and high protien meals. And no yager bombs lol

Comment

since my photo here I have gained 50 pnds ... I just bought a bunch of fish /chicken and veggies and started phentermine

Comment

I weigh almost 170 at 5'3

Comment

You willing to go the drug route, clen and t3 can help if you need to drop fast.

Comment

Agree w these guys Diet post it up...

I'm going to take another angle...
                    Make sure u kick ass in the gym. Use weight u can handle meaning slow and controlled. Also try doing reps of 15-20 with 30secs to a min break between sets. no talking and all the bs at the gym. U need to train this way most ppl fail here...

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      Agree w these guys Diet post it up...

I'm going to take another angle...
                      Make sure u kick ass in the gym. Use weight u can handle meaning slow and controlled. Also try doing reps of 15-20 with 30secs to a min break between sets. no talking and all the bs at the gym. U need to train this way most ppl fail here...
                      yup put your earbuds in and zone out..lettem stare :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        You willing to go the drug route, clen and t3 can help if you need to drop fast.
                        just ordered some clem ,never done anything like this before and its a lil scary ...

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                          yup put your earbuds in and zone out..lettem stare :D
                          take me to the gym and get me started will ya ... PLEASE!

Comment

Hi SC, welcome to SM...

Glad to see your ready to step up and start taking care of your body. I read the post in your other thread, and you've certainly been through a lot. No better time than the present to start taking control of your life. :)

I'm going to disagree with some of the other posters here. First off, we both know that 170 at 5'3" is overweight. But that's okay, because you can certainly lose it if you put in the effort! I also don't think you should be taking ANYthing right now. It took you a good while to put the weight on, so it's going to take you a good little while to take it off. We get impatient when we want results, but patience is going to be important.

Next...DIET. DIet is KEY. Why don't you write out what you typically eat in a day/week.

Next step....CARDIO. Are you doing any now? I'm assuming you haven't started a workout regimen. You will need to :)

Again, I disagree with adding clen/t3/HGH or any of that right now. You owe your body the chance to get clean, get moving, and see what it can do. You have some time before you plateau or "can't seem to lose that last 5 pounds" - why not start simple.

We will be right here to help you whenever you need. It's going to be up to you to really stay motivated, and eat the right way, though. :)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post

Again, I disagree with adding clen/t3/HGH or any of that right now. You owe your body the chance to get clean, get moving, and see what it can do. You have some time before you plateau or "can't seem to lose that last 5 pounds" - why not start simple.

:agreed::clapback:

Comment

Working...
                              X