X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating to Beat Stress and Depression

Eating to Beat Stress and Depression | HealthyWomen

nice link to beat stress and depression. but i suggest some tips here as
    if you feel stressed listen your favorite music or closed your eye for few seconds and try to calm down yourself.

Comment

Close your eyes and try to calm yourself? Seriously? What kind of Goddamn fantasy land do you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
        Close your eyes and try to calm yourself? Seriously? What kind of Goddamn fantasy land do you live in?
        It's called meditation, angry man. You should try it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post

It's called meditation, angry man. You should try it. Lol
          Oh. If that's like mediation, I go to that next week with two attorneys and my "wife".

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
            Oh. If that's like mediation, I go to that next week with two attorneys and my "wife".
            hint, come off the adrol. it is doing nothing for you in a time of stress. more harm then good both physically and mentally.

Comment

Yeah, I kind of feel like a real prick. Bad time for me to be fucking with it.

Comment

Def drop to hrt in times of stress

Comment

Then Yoga is the best option for you.

Comment

I agree with you.

Comment

Derek you mother fucker you! Reach out and tune into your belly!?

Comment

What's your real name Derek? You don't sound like a Derek to me.

Kind Regards

Comment

-First aknowledge that the way you have reacted is normal.
                          -Set yourself realistic goals. Take one day at the time and enjoy small victories
                          -Speak to those close to you and explain them what's happening.Be specific about what they can do to help (maybe just helping you with everyday chores). After that, don't hesitate in asking for support, BUT stop yourself going on about how you feel. It will only make you focus in your anxiety.
                          -Even if you don't feel like it, don't neglect your personal hygine and grooming
                          -Same go for your household chores. Force yourself to clean, shop etc..
                          -Have 3 regular meals a day (Again, even if you don't feel like eating much)
                          -Try to get your sleeping routine back in track. Go to bed at same times and avoid at all cost daytime naps, even if you are exhausted. Find something that help you to relax in bed, maybe music, but don't read or watch TV in bed. If you can't sleep, got another room and engage in a diffferent activity

Comment

First of all, you need harmony in your brain, heart, and body. Some people workout with such a mass in their brains and wondering why yoga doesn't help to remove stress. Talk to yourself, eat healthy, sleep enough, think positive and then workout and your body will be thankful to you.

Comment

I think it is okay to eat sweets when your stress but it has to in moderation. I feel like just going out with friends helps me to fight stress, I just vent out my problem, listen to their opinion and I feel better again.

Comment

Working...
                              X