No announcement yet.

Anavar Diary- 1st Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-16-2014. Was chest day. I had no side effects other then 2 pimples ( 1 on forehead & other on cheek bone ) but they could be hormonal or just regular problem. . Sex drive is up.. and I'm cutting quickly now. . A guy I train with saw me fri. Not all weekend and I was posing on mon night between chest sets and he said "h9ly shit how did you cut that fast & get so much stronger in a week?" I just played it off that it was my new diet & being able to lift heavy now.. hehe but I am so far pleased with the var at 10 mg a day

6-17-2014 was back & Bicep. . I once again lifted heavier then I ever have and I now have a 4 pack! I'm 11 days out from my competition so I am hoping by how fast I am dropping fat that by then if I keep kicking ass I'll be more content with how I look! No side effects still other then sex drive is through the roof.

Comment

Sounds like your dialing in nicely! Post up some pics.

Comment

I will post some I took the 2nd of this month then I will be posting some tom of how I am tonight!

Comment

You look great especially at such a young age. Congrats. I'm guessing you'll come in looking tighter after you pull water in your last couple days. Only advice I have is to come in as lean as possible. Don't try to hold on to the size at the end and come in a little soft. Always come in as shredded as possible even if it means losing a tad bit of muscle at the end. Best of luck to you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            You look great especially at such a young age. Congrats. I'm guessing you'll come in looking tighter after you pull water in your last couple days. Only advice I have is to come in as lean as possible. Don't try to hold on to the size at the end and come in a little soft. Always come in as shredded as possible even if it means losing a tad bit of muscle at the end. Best of luck to you!!
            Thanks! My old coach ( still haven't told her I am completely done with her ) wants to manipulate my sodium and not do a carb peak week with me ?! But my current coach I have had for a week and will be completely training me for my 2 shows in aug will be talking to me tonight, so I can't wait to see what he says.

I will post my current physique photos tonight after I train legs. There is a major difference in the photos

Comment

Good shape

Good muscle tone

Not hard enough yet

Keep being consistent with your diet and cardio as the next couple weeks will bring dramatic changes in appearance if you do. Your on the edge of looking very different.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Good shape

Good muscle tone

Not hard enough yet

Keep being consistent with your diet and cardio as the next couple weeks will bring dramatic changes in appearance if you do. Your on the edge of looking very different.
                Thank you!

Comment

How exciting! You are now...10 days out, is that correct? How tall are you?

Looking forward to your new pics. :thumb:

Comment

I am 5'3 and 9 days out!

Comment

Nice job!!! Keep it up!

Comment

Great job

Comment

6-18-2014- Was leg day. I crushed legs with a new pr on my 4X15 squats! yippee Abs are definitely coming in and my coach has put me on a keto diet until my Aug shows.

I will be uploading photos in a min that were taken after I tanned yesterday and before I lifted.

Comment

Looking great. You'll learn a ton from your first show. Everything from posing to diet. What works what doesn't.

Is your diet changing in your last week? Water, sodium, carbs, ect...??

Comment

Working...
                            X