No announcement yet.

Anavar Diary- 1st Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome update. You clearly have a good head on your shoulders. Refreshing to see someone so young actually have a fucken clue.

Look forward to the update pics. Stick around, this forum definitely benefits from your posts.

Personally I wouldn't increase the dose. Avoid dose increases as long as you can and get max benefits from the lowest dose possible. Once you increase and potentially get sides there is no going back. The idea that we as steroid users need to continually up the dose is a flawed one.

Comment

Nice work and commitment. Good to see you back.

Comment

Welcome back!

Agreed, keep that dose the low/the same as long as it's doing good things for you. You sound like you had excellent results, so I'm sure you will love it just the same on round two. :)

Comment

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing what this cycle will do to me now that I am trying to put some size on and get stronger. Thankfully for Track season I will be sprinting and throwing, so I know that Var will help me out so much!

The only thing I question is now that I think about it. I had these weird severe stomach pains that would happen at night ( usually 1-2 hours after my last meal ) that happened during my Var cycle, although they still happen now, they would last 30 min and come in waves of pain that would almost make me black out, this led me to visit the ER where I had a full lab done ( as I stated above week 7 ) and everything came back normal. The Var wouldn't cause this would it? I still am having issues with my digestive system ( doctor believes I have IBS from stress ) but I have NEVER seen anyone complain about stomach pain with Var, and all my labs came back 100% normal ( dads a dr. so I know they were looked at with a fine tooth comb ).

Comment

I would take my var 5mg at 8am and 5mg at 5pm. exactly the time everyday.

Comment

I've never seen stomach issues with Anavar, either, and it wouldn't really make sense that it could have been the "cause" of issues you are still experiencing while "off."

Stress doesn't "cause" IBS, but can certainly aggravate it. Have you tried keeping a food diary (I'm assuming you probably eat a lot of the same thing, though)? Are they going to do any other diagnostic testing? I hope you get it figured out soon. I'm sure it's miserable!

Comment

Originally posted by futurephysiquep View Post
                Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing what this cycle will do to me now that I am trying to put some size on and get stronger. Thankfully for Track season I will be sprinting and throwing, so I know that Var will help me out so much!

The only thing I question is now that I think about it. I had these weird severe stomach pains that would happen at night ( usually 1-2 hours after my last meal ) that happened during my Var cycle, although they still happen now, they would last 30 min and come in waves of pain that would almost make me black out, this led me to visit the ER where I had a full lab done ( as I stated above week 7 ) and everything came back normal. The Var wouldn't cause this would it? I still am having issues with my digestive system ( doctor believes I have IBS from stress ) but I have NEVER seen anyone complain about stomach pain with Var, and all my labs came back 100% normal ( dads a dr. so I know they were looked at with a fine tooth comb ).
                I've never heard of that associated with anavar no.

As for the putting on size thing... Take it slow. I hate that I have to say this but I see it often enough that it needs to be said. Women can easily destroy their lines in the bulking process. Much easier than a man can. Train hard but watch the amount of weight your throwing around and how many cals your consuming. The last thing you want as a woman is a bulky/power type midsection.. Unless your the type of girl that just wants to be a monster than I say more power to ya. :P

Comment

Thanks! That's what I thought.
                  My diet was the same for 10 weeks before it started acting up so I don't know the cause of the pain

and my midsection is my weakest part right now. I have tried anything and everything to build my ab muscles up to a Dana Bailey look and zero nothing. I lift heavy but I never max out. Any of my maxes are from working sets where I do anywhere from 4 to 12 reps. Sometimes after I have gotten sets in I will max out but I am not striving for powerlifting. I have my 15 to 20 rep sets :)

Comment

Thanks! That's what I thought.
                    My diet was the same for 10 weeks before it started acting up so I don't know the cause of the pain

Have you been using whey? Or rather, have you tried cutting it out if it's a staple in your diet?

And just out of curiosity - are you still using Shakeology? How did you like it? :)

Comment

I have used whey for almost 2 years now! I wasn't taking Whey when my stomach was having the most issues, its so strange.

and I stopped it after June Show. I believe in whole foods over meal replacement shakes, I don't want to cause any feathers to be ruffled but if I am going to do a shake meal I take 2 scoops of whey and eat a form of fat and carb. You can save money that way.

Comment

I have used whey for almost 2 years now! I wasn't taking Whey when my stomach was having the most issues, its so strange. and I stopped it after June Show. I believe in whole foods over meal replacement shakes, I don't want to cause any feathers to be ruffled but if I am going to do a shake meal I take 2 scoops of whey and eat a form of fat and carb. You can save money that way.

I definitely believe in real food as well, was just curious because I saw it in your previous posts. :)

Comment

Well I will be getting the Var tuesday! I am so excited to start this cycle and see what I achieve! Also does anyone know if Var helps Cross Country runners? I tried googling it but had no success!

Comment

Well I will be getting the Var tuesday! I am so excited to start this cycle and see what I achieve! Also does anyone know if Var helps Cross Country runners? I tried googling it but had no success!
                            I'm taking 40mg a day. I don't know about it being good for running. I find when I'm doing cardio On treadmill I get such a pump in my calves and shins it becomes painful.

Comment

Thanks! I did not think about that I will see how it goes!

Comment

Update! I wasn't able to pick up the Var a couple weeks ago because of issues but I will be tonight and I am looking forward to updating on here! My running is over with in college so let the fun begin for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X