Anavar Diary- 1st Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
    Looking great. You'll learn a ton from your first show. Everything from posing to diet. What works what doesn't.

Is your diet changing in your last week? Water, sodium, carbs, ect...??
    thank you! and my current coach is putting me on a keto diet and going to pull water/sodium friday ( prejudging is sat ) keto for the remainder of july with refeeds and cheats!

Comment

look great, healthy, sporty, please don't become obsessed. Do your comp and be sensible after but enjoy your training and health

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        look great, healthy, sporty, please don't become obsessed. Do your comp and be sensible after but enjoy your training and health
        you have a picture of fucken logs in your avatar. who the fuck are you to give advice about being a bit mental? stfu tubby.

good job futurepysique, hard work pays off.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          you have a picture of fucken logs in your avatar. who the fuck are you to give advice about being a bit mental? stfu tubby.

good job futurepysique, hard work pays off.
          Thank you!! I've been busting my ass since starting var and getting a new coach I am seeing faster results in less the. 2 weeks the. I have the previous 10

Comment

6-20-2014 .. Was shoulders. What a dramatic increase. It was my 3rd day without carbs until I refeed right b4 my show next weekend but I tried 1mr vortex as a preworkout and wow! The var is full swing now. Military press went from struggling last week at 70lb to 95lb rapping it 4 times. Shoulders are popping more. I feel 100 confident with water depletion and carbs by next Saturday I might be close to where I should be.

Comment

Friday was exceptional in my pump and actually veins are showing in my biceps now! I curled 30lb dumbbells in two different exercises which I have NEVER done! Along with 95lb machine curls which was 4 times with 4 negatives. I repped 50lb on tricep extension and got 105lb on close grip bench press for my triceps where last week I couldn't even get 95 lb!

Comment

Saturday and Sunday were slower paced days.

Quick light weight leg pump saturday and active rest day Sunday.

No bad side effects of Var yet. Moving into Ketosis with Var seems to be doing well.
                Increased libido and sensitivity for sure!

Acne was environmental that I got. Will update how Chest day goes.

Been on Var for 16 days now.

Comment

Busy Week! IT's PEAK WEEK!

Monday was wow, officially hit 8 days without carbs and I felt it unfortunately after my 2nd warm up set on bench press. I couldn't go heavier then 105lb DRASTIC decrease! So I went semi light the rest of the night.

Tuesday was rough, energy was very low with muscle cramps so I did a light back, bicep workout just to get them pumped but it was tough because I was cramping after the 4th rep on 40% of my normal weight! :( Wah!

Today is a little better I'm not so tired maybe because of the events happening tomorrow and then its show time! HELL Yes! I started my Xpel tuesday night ( 2 pills ) took 4 before morning cardio and holy SHIT! I have a vein running through my bicep up to my shoulder now that wasn't there yesterday. I hope I just hold onto a lot of water and that the Xpel helps me out by Saturday morning.

Tomorrow is my bod pod test so hopefully it'll give me a rough estimate of how much water I will be holding onto by then!

The Anavar is still working it's magic and my posing coach said she could tell a difference in my body just from not seeing my from last thursday to tuesday! Saturday will be 3 weeks on it and I have just barely scratched the surface of it. I keep forgetting that I am actually taking something that will be such a bonus and I am underestimating it's powers.

I have decided I will be doing a carb cycle after this Sunday for lifting purposes, since I am on Var I think with the necessary hard work in cardio and if I focus on lifting fucking heavy ( sorry I am superbly excited ) that I will get to where I want to be for my 2 shows in August..

I will be using Var for the future. I have NO side effects ( yet ) maybe a little sex drive increase, but I am actually thinking about bumping up my doses to 15mg a day and taper down where I end at 5mg by my August 9th show. Not sure yet, but Var has helped me with my muscles by far, my arms have popped, back is unbelievable. :)

I'll post photos after my show when I can but for now Peace Out folks! Hope the rest of the week is fantastic and you kill workouts and have an amazing weekend!

Comment

Who's hosting the show? Good luck to you! Post up your results after the show!

Comment

It's the Flex Lewis Classic in TN :) So Flex Lewis!

Comment

Well if a fellow brit is running it im sure it will be good

Comment

Amazing body.

Comment

Anavar

I know this is an older post, but I just joined today and was wondering how Anavar has been working for you. I am considering on starting steroids and this seems to be the safest for women. I work out 6 days a week about two hours a day, but because I'm in my 40's my progress is coming but now as quickly as I like. I eat healthy and lost 11 percent of my body fat since January. It gets frustrating when I work so hard and my progress stops for 3 weeks. I'm 148 lbs and would like to get down to 120 by December. A realistic goal But I have been in the 140 range since June.

By question is where to find the right product. I hear there are places that sell fakes, any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by dawn View Post
                              I know this is an older post, but I just joined today and was wondering how Anavar has been working for you. I am considering on starting steroids and this seems to be the safest for women. I work out 6 days a week about two hours a day, but because I'm in my 40's my progress is coming but now as quickly as I like. I eat healthy and lost 11 percent of my body fat since January. It gets frustrating when I work so hard and my progress stops for 3 weeks. I'm 148 lbs and would like to get down to 120 by December. A realistic goal But I have been in the 140 range since June.

By question is where to find the right product. I hear there are places that sell fakes, any suggestions?
                              Welcome to the forum. #1 you can't ask where to get illegal drugs, that's a no no. This forum is about the education and safe use of steroids not acquisition.

Anavar can help but the leaner you are the better the results will be. It doesn't exactly burn fat.

GH would probably be your best bet but that can be expensive.

Are you taking any fat burners etc..?

Comment

Hello!

I am back, it has been a while since I posted on here!
                                I thought I would start posting again because I am about to start my 2nd cycle of Var when my supplier gets it in.

I thought I would update everyone on what is happening so maybe I can help other women on if Var is something they want to take or not.

So some quick updates are
                                Age:19 ( yay my birthday happened since last time)
                                Weight: 136
                                BF: 16%

I am in college now, running Cross Country full time so 30/40 mile weeks have taken a toll on my beloved muscle mass that Var so greatly blessed me with. I actually hit 145lbs by August 15th and competed at 139lbs August 9th at 13% BF so I gained 5lbs since my June show!

My June show went well I placed 7th out of 13. I was the youngest by 13 years also! The only thing I was lacking was my muscle maturity that Var helped with but not in time for the June show.

The August show went well I placed 4th out of 4 but the judging was paid off for one girl to win it all (her coaches were judges in the show) so I just enjoyed being on stage that day and doing something I love. Sometimes it isn't about the trophy but more about doing something you love, right?

Well before Cross Country took its toll on me, I maxed out on bench press at 140lbs, which is crazy because I could barely get 115 (somewhere around there) before Var.

I keep diligent records of my workouts I do daily with sets, weight and reps performed and since September 9th I have lost 50% of my strength due to running, which blows! Although, I am more defined (it seems like since I went of Var, I have had a hard time gaining weight, like my legs never lost there definition that I struggled to get before Var) I have lost strength dramatically.

Bench press is hard to do 120lbX1
                                Military press is at 70X1
                                Shoulder press is 45lbX1 (before running it was 55lbX4-6)

I am eating so much more too! It's crazy, I don't know if this is normal for Var to have this leaning effect, but I hope I am able to put on some major size like I did last winter when I stop running so much!

I cannot wait to start my 2nd cycle of Var. I had a full panel of blood done on my 7th week of Var and I came back 100% healthy, no liver spikes, or anything. I was running 10mg a day

This cycle I will be starting in 2 weeks ( hopefully less ) will be a 15mg cycle where I will spend 1 week tapering up to 15 and week 8 to finish I will taper down.

I had little side effects from Var just increased libio and clit, so I am looking forward to those sides, hopefully no others will show up with the 5mg increase! Yippeee!

Comments are welcome :) so are questions, when I get to my main computer I will upload a recent pic of me!

Comment

Working...
                                X