Surprise, I joined the gym again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm View Post
    Well said, rado. Couldn't agree more. Being a parent is hard work. Being a single parent is ridiculously hard work.
    Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    You look great, FB! Sending your daughter off to college, studying and getting into a new career while raising two kids single handedly, wow I'll say you are doing great!

Thanks guys. Fortunately, I do have someone that is very generous and supportive of me and my kids, so I'm extremely thankful for that. It's tough trying to parent with an enemy, but hopefully my kids will come out fairly unscathed!

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Wow FB, thats the first picture i ever saw of you, was wondering what you looked like.lol. look great! I'd never guess you had a college age daughter if you wouldnt have said so. Dont look a day over 30 years old :)
      Thanks Matt!! :heart:

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Stop pumping her ego. She's cocky.

Don't worry, we'll get back to the regularly scheduled program - all about you. ;)

Comment

looking good mama

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            looking good mama

Thanks Jack! :)

Comment

Huh, I always imagined you to be a guy but you definitely are a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                You thought "Fitness Brat" sounded like a dudes handle?lol

Comment

:retard:Yeah... I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    You thought "Fitness Brat" sounded like a dudes handle?lol

Hahahaha! I always assume that people will assume that is a girls name, but they definitely don't. ;)

Comment

Well in this cocks getting cut off world we live in you never know .

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                        Well in this cocks getting cut off world we live in you never know .
                        Very good point bro :D

Comment

:retard:Yeah... I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes
                          Me neither man dont feel bad.lol

Comment

Hows the gym going FB? You sticking to it?

Comment

Probably not :(

She just said the other day in one of my threads that her ass is too fat :P to fit into a box.

Comment

Not really. Not consistently.

Not an excuse, but I've had a ton of stuff going on. A lot of big changes for me. Just in the last few months my entire family has moved away. We've always been a really tight knit family and we've always lived here (well, for the last 20 years). My parents decided to retire in Tennessee, my sister moved to Ohio, my brother lives in Alaska (he's actually been gone for a while), and my grandparents just left and moved to North Carolina. My daughter just left for college. That is huge, and tough to get used to. I also started a program at UCF to keep me busy (just what I needed).

So yeah, I've been a little down in the dumps and not doing what I should be. I did make myself go out and do a virtual 5k the other day. I can't run an entire 3 miles, but it was still nice (although I about died of a heat stroke, lol). I think the new LAF I was waiting for just opened as well, so I need to go check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X