Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    need a spot? good for you girl
    she went the first week did some cardio and never went back. never even made it to the weights. 100% guaranteed. shame. lost her drive, old gal just doesn't have it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      she went the first week did some cardio and never went back. never even made it to the weights. 100% guaranteed. shame. lost her drive, old gal just doesn't have it anymore.
      you have a talent at calling ppl out its hilarious :rofl:

Comment

I wouldn't call him talented (although he does know us well), but he is fairly right and I'm not afraid to admit that!

I have been so busy I just haven't even thought about the gym in the last month. Between studying for state boards, taking a summer class (online was a terrible decision), applying for continuing education, getting my daughter prepared for college, remodeling our house, and on and on - I am exhausted. I need a vacation!

I'll post a picture to hold myself accountable (and trust me, I love that you guys keep me accountable too!). My daughter asked me what I was wearing somewhere the other day, and I texted her this picture as a joke because it is a SHIRT. Yes, I need tighter quads, defined calves, better arms, a tummy tuck and a lot of cardio - but I'm accomplishing a lot of goals right now and (raising two wonderful children), so the flab will just have to wait yet another day. :)

Comment

Still a pretty woman, keep doing your thing. Bouncer has no fucking clue about living life as a parent and what it takes to be a good role model. Mad respect for those who maintain a good life and balancing other things to go along.

You've always looked great and you know this.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            Still a pretty woman, keep doing your thing. Bouncer has no fucking clue about living life as a parent and what it takes to be a good role model. Mad respect for those who maintain a good life and balancing other things to go along.

You've always looked great and you know this.

Thanks dear :inlove:

Comment

105 lbs at best. Time to get on some mass gainer 3000

Comment

Look beautiful fb. And I understand the busy family life so props for keeping yourself looking good!

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  Look beautiful fb. And I understand the busy family life so props for keeping yourself looking good!

Thanks Chadd, I appreciate that :swoon:

Comment

Well said, rado. Couldn't agree more. Being a parent is hard work. Being a single parent is ridiculously hard work.

Comment

You look great, FB! Sending your daughter off to college, studying and getting into a new career while raising two kids single handedly, wow I'll say you are doing great!

Comment

Schwing

Comment

Wow FB, thats the first picture i ever saw of you, was wondering what you looked like.lol. look great! I'd never guess you had a college age daughter if you wouldnt have said so. Dont look a day over 30 years old :)

Comment

Stop pumping her ego. She's cocky.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Stop pumping her ego. She's cocky.
                              You crack me up bro lol....love ya kid :)

Comment

Nice! :grin: always wondered what you looked like.

Comment

Working...
                                X