Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise, I joined the gym again!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm actually really excited about it. It's a damn shame how long I've been away from the gym. :whistle

I joined a new LA Fitness they are building. While it's in construction, I will go to one a little farther away. LAF is new to my area, so I'm glad they are finally here. I loved the last one I went to. I *finally* feel I'm at a place in life where I can find/make time to actually go and not feel like it's a chore or I hate it. :thumb:

Good stuff. LA Fitness is great. Everywhere I move to has one right down the street. I've probably been to 30 different ones in like 4 states.

Comment

Were you doing any home workouts or did you just take a break from it all?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Were you doing any home workouts or did you just take a break from it all?

I haven't been legitimately committed to the gym in like 5+ years! I always watch my weight, what I eat, etc, but haven't been working out.

Comment

Have you worked out yet? You gonna be sore as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Have you worked out yet? You gonna be sore as fuck.

No, today I just did an hour of cardio. I wanted to scope the place out first. :laugh:

Comment

LoL Scope it out.

I dare you to train legs for like 2 hours on your first workout.

Tell us how sitting on the toilet for the next week feels. You kinda have to fall on it. [emoji23]

Comment

I'm thinking about joining LA Fitness myself! My gym keeps closing earlier and earlier, it's getting annoying because I go at night. LA Fitness is only like 30 seconds away from my house too!

Comment

Congrats and about time :) get into working out at 5am if you can. I feel SOOOOO much better as a person when I do. But you're back into it, so that's a start :)

Comment

24hr fitness for me. I've been a member at LA fitness before and they all lack some important shit. Done with them.

Comment

Like what beast?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Like what beast?
                        There are four of them within a few square miles around me and the biggest one is nice but it's a cluster fuck. It's near the Costco and it's busy as Costco. Lol.
                        Next one is near universal studios and that's missing some leg machines, one nearest to me is just small and old. Didn't have couple of the chest machines I wanted to use and the last one is around the corner from that used to be bally total fitnes and that one is a complete shit hole.

Comment

LA Fitness and Costco right next door to each other. Shit, sounds like fucken heaven to me! That's where I'll be!

Beast you just wanna workout in a quite older folks gym.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            I'm thinking about joining LA Fitness myself! My gym keeps closing earlier and earlier, it's getting annoying because I go at night. LA Fitness is only like 30 seconds away from my house too!

I think all of our locations close at 11pm. You go at like midnight or something weird don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Congrats and about time :) get into working out at 5am if you can. I feel SOOOOO much better as a person when I do. But you're back into it, so that's a start :)

I used to go early like that, but never ever had the same strength as I do later in the day. I agree you feel great leaving the gym starting your day, but damn it's tough and just doesn't feel the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X