No announcement yet.

Clen & T3 Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok... PLEASE TAKE THIS FROM A GIRL THAT TOOK T3 TOO EARLY please don't do it .. just do Clen if you must.. t3 can really fuck up several things.. i am serious..I personally can sit here and say that i didnt try 100% to lose the extra body fat before trying t3 and clen.. and i regard that so please GEt your diet and training IN TOTAL order before even thinking about anything (clen or ECA for that matter).. these aren't magic pills ( i was in the same position if not is a WORST position and i was looking for the easy way out. .THIS IS NOT THE EASY WAY OUT, i could have seriously fuck up something..) so for sake of living a healthy long life.. don't do t3 yet...

Again.. DIET...CARDIO... and TRAINING.. you can do it without this stuff.. SO please think about what COULD happen..

LC

Comment

And take it from me. .they are just trying to help you out .. I also think you shouldn't use t3 yet unless you have the money for blood tests or insurances.. cause what if something goes wrong and you become hypothyroid or something worst... and you don't have the money for the med you will need to get your thyroid working right again..

But its your body.. and your rights.. and i am sure you will do what you want to do.. ( i surely did.. but i am LUCKY to have not fucked myself in doing it..)

LC

Comment

Thanks for all the good advice here! I'm a fella, but I did an search for this exact topic. Great advice gals! Yall have sure helped me in making a decision!!!!!!

Comment

LC,

its cool, ive been talking with some ladies off a few other boards, and 2 from the board i call home. and they are telling me the same thing. so we are going to tweek my diet, im going to stay on the supps im already taking, and i already have my cardio/lifting tweeked. so im going to give it a shot for 8 weeks and see how it go's. thanks for the advice everyone!!! MzPuddles, im shoot ya a PM after the holodays with the info on what im eating and so fourth. thanks!

Comment

would you mind posting your diet and training?.. There are tons of trainers and just people have been working out forever here and would love to help you out..

LC

Comment

yeah ill post up what i have been eating and training.. will have to wait till after new years. the next 8 days are my break from dieting..contest is over so i dont have to diet till jan 1 woo hoo!!

Comment

Contest?

Cool as hell.. I can't wait to see it..

LC

Comment

Originally posted by lilgreeneyes
                  yeah ill post up what i have been eating and training.. will have to wait till after new years. the next 8 days are my break from dieting..contest is over so i dont have to diet till jan 1 woo hoo!!
                  OK. Enjoy the break and all of the holiday fun stuff! :)

Comment

LC,
                    yeah the local max muscle had a body transformation contest here..8 weeks long and today is the only day to go have the last pics taken..so if ken will let me bring home my before and after pics ill post them up on here

Comment

Originally posted by fitness-girl
                      I know im a little late in answering this...but i get really bad stomach bloat after a protein shake as well, what helps me is downing a ton of water right before i have my shake and right after i drink the shake. That seems to supress the bloat for me

I usually do that.. but it still doesn't seem to help..but i will try it again tonight.. :)

LC :angel:

Comment

Working...
                      X