happy dyel customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy dyel customer

Took advantage of his bogo deal that was going on last week. Couldnt pass up the good deals. It was one of the easiest and fastest transactions i've ever had. From the time i placed the order to the time i received my pack, it was under a week. Quickly got tracking after sending funds also. I really appreciate professional fast service like that. Many times i have waited week after week wondering what was going on...not with dyel, he answers emails promptly and gets the ball moving.

In another thread there were concerns about inconsistant vial volumes. In the pics you can see there is a big difference. So i measured the smallest vial out and it was exactly 9.6cc. I'm not sweating over less than 1/2 a cc...especially when there were several that were well overfilled. Didnt measure those but i would say they were around 11cc's. So all in all most were right at 10, a couple just a little under and a couple well over. Actually probably got a few cc's extra between all the vials.

Now as long as the quality is as good as i've heard, and im sure it is, i will definitely reccomend this source and be a repeat customer. Very happy with my purchase!
    Attached Files

Love to hear that man! Glad we could serve you and i know you ll love the quality of the gear. Thank you!

Comment

Haven't got into the test yet, have a few weeks worth left in my other one i've been using. But i have pinned 2 shots of the mast and am happy to report zero pip, even from the quad shot which almost always hurts no matter what i use. Very smooth gear. I'll report back in a while after i've been on it a while...stupid me, i just looked at the price list again and realized dyel takes CIM. Would have saved me the huge ass fee WU charges. Gonna go that route next time. Yet another luxury dyel offers that most do not. Gotta love that!

Comment

Yes cim is the way to go! No crazy 20-30 dollar fees and then wu people mess up things on top of that

Comment

Good stuff. I also made a purchase during the BOGO Both times I've ordered it has been a great experience similar to yours. Fast TA, well packed etc. CIM is really convinient BTW. I just got more test E but I am interested to hear how the mast works out for you. I'll probably want to try that after a couple cycles.

Comment

My buddy has been doing dyle's tren, he has done tren before but the other stuff must have been underdosed, dyle's stuff is pretty potent he told me. He should have got hcg before he started but he didn't want to wait. Every other day its, "hey, does your guy have hcg in yet". Lol

Comment

The tren is as good as it gets!! Ive used the tren e and a...love them!

Comment

A little update on the dyel mast p...it's starting to work its magic now. Those of you that have used masteron before know it's not a miracle drug, but more of an enhancement addition to your cycle type deal. I've noticed a slight bf loss, with a more chisled hardness to my physique. Most notable is the vascularity. I now have little spider veins as i call them, all throughout my body...in my chest, arms and quads. Even when i'm relaxed i have veins popping everywhere. Also worth mentioning i'm running this at thw highest dose i ever have, which is 200mg eod/700 a week. I've ran mast 5 times before this, so i anticipate the effects to be more pronounced in the next few weeks like the other times. But so far verdict is that it is doing what it should be :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  A little update on the dyel mast p...it's starting to work its magic now. Those of you that have used masteron before know it's not a miracle drug, but more of an enhancement addition to your cycle type deal. I've noticed a slight bf loss, with a more chisled hardness to my physique. Most notable is the vascularity. I now have little spider veins as i call them, all throughout my body...in my chest, arms and quads. Even when i'm relaxed i have veins popping everywhere. Also worth mentioning i'm running this at thw highest dose i ever have, which is 200mg eod/700 a week. I've ran mast 5 times before this, so i anticipate the effects to be more pronounced in the next few weeks like the other times. But so far verdict is that it is doing what it should be :thumb:
                  Yea those pics of me from a few years ago where I was shredded to shit in Mexico was test and mast. Watch the hair line though bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Yea those pics of me from a few years ago where I was shredded to shit in Mexico was test and mast. Watch the hair line though bro.

No worries on hairloss. Been using nizoral 2% shampoo for 2 years straight and it completely protects me. First time i used mast, my hair was falling out like crazy...we're talking a wad of it left in the shower drain after every shower. Then i heard you talking about nizoral on here so i got some...and within a few weeks all shedding stopped. So, thank you for that bro, you saved me from becoming half bald.lol

Comment

Awesome to hear. I haven't ran anything besides a low dose of test but might consider it in my next go.

Post up some pics man. Let's see some progress.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        No worries on hairloss. Been using nizoral 2% shampoo for 2 years straight and it completely protects me. First time i used mast, my hair was falling out like crazy...we're talking a wad of it left in the shower drain after every shower. Then i heard you talking about nizoral on here so i got some...and within a few weeks all shedding stopped. So, thank you for that bro, you saved me from becoming half bald.lol
                        Nizoral doesn't "completely" protect you. It slows down the inevitable and doesn't work forever. It's definitely better than not using it by all means though.

Comment

Where do you guys get the 2% nizoral shampoo? Looks like a perscription is needed for 2% on a quick search.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            Where do you guys get the 2% nizoral shampoo? Looks like a perscription is needed for 2% on a quick search.
                            Before I had a prescription for it I used to get it off of ebay from Thailand seller.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                              tell family doc you have an itchy head and you used your friends 2% nizerol shampoo and it was the only thing that worked for you. works everytime.

it's not on any list of dangerous drug so they hand out the script easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X