Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veins got veins bro. Looking great.

Comment

Thanks buddy! To be honest, i liked how i looked with the 5 lbs i lost better. But thats probably just bc i grew up being a skinny person, so naturally i want to be as big as possible.lol. Currently around 185lbs at 5'9". Want to break the 200lb barrier by this time next year. 15 more lbs on my narrow frame will be a major change. Getting ready to drop to trt for a while, then maybe a winter bulk? After that another break then summer cycle...

Comment

Shit, shoulda quoted that. Was for blm...thanks chuck and herc, appreciate it brothers!

Comment

Good stuff...you should post up your gyno before and after. It's nice to see the difference and can educate others. Good job on the look and keep it up! Gotta hit the abs a bit but more importantly, diet is where it's at. I don't do much abs because I don't need too, the diet certainly helps tremendously and my fucking 4 miles ED at 8mn pace. Lol

Comment

Reminds me...I need to post pics up....sheeeetttt I remember this motherfucker(me) would post pics up every god damn chance I had lol...

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Good stuff...you should post up your gyno before and after. It's nice to see the difference and can educate others. Good job on the look and keep it up! Gotta hit the abs a bit but more importantly, diet is where it's at. I don't do much abs because I don't need too, the diet certainly helps tremendously and my fucking 4 miles ED at 8mn pace. Lol
              The gyno was a small case this time. I've dealt with this shit many times, and now know when it's coming on then drop whatever compound is causing it and hit letro immediately. ALWAYS have letro on hand. But, for "before" pics of it, look at the ones i posted earlier in the thread. It wasn't bad, but you can see a little nip puffiness in one or two of the pics. If i can see it, it's bad juju in my mind, even if its just a little bit. I'm not one of those idiots that say, "meh, you can barely see it, i'll keep going and see what happens". It gets rectified before i look like a fool.lol

Comment

Gotcha bro...thought it was worse or something. Well glad it's all good now, that gyno is no joke. I've had it very minimal in the past, very small but had it. Honestly, I just rode the bus and waited for it to go away. That was when I was off for 2.5yrs and eventually went away. I've never liked Letro, Dex or any of those inhibitors lol....fucks me up in a bad way...

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Gotcha bro...thought it was worse or something. Well glad it's all good now, that gyno is no joke. I've had it very minimal in the past, very small but had it. Honestly, I just rode the bus and waited for it to go away. That was when I was off for 2.5yrs and eventually went away. I've never liked Letro, Dex or any of those inhibitors lol....fucks me up in a bad way...
                  Oh for sure. I have a love/hate relationship with letro. I love it because it has saved my ass from surgery several times...but i hate it for how it makes me feel. Joints crack and hurt like an 80yr old man, dries my whole body out including skin and lips, kills libido and hinders gains. Fuckin horrible shit. BUT, its the only thing that gets rid of gyno for me. Nothing else does, believe me I've tried.

Comment

Yea letro is no joke. I remember as if it were yesterday how fucked up it made me feel in the first 10 days bro!!!!! 10 days I felt it wow..fuck that lol

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Oh for sure. I have a love/hate relationship with letro. I love it because it has saved my ass from surgery several times...but i hate it for how it makes me feel. Joints crack and hurt like an 80yr old man, dries my whole body out including skin and lips, kills libido and hinders gains. Fuckin horrible shit. BUT, its the only thing that gets rid of gyno for me. Nothing else does, believe me I've tried.
                      Does letro really hinder gains even on cycle? I'm sure it's not noticeable. You'd think if you were off it would hurt gains.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                        Does letro really hinder gains even on cycle? I'm sure it's not noticeable. You'd think if you were off it would hurt gains.
                        If u run it at 1.25 mg/ed or higher to reverse gyno it crushes your estrogen levels which you do need some of...so at that dose it does. Its potent shit. Even at .625 a day it bothers me

Comment

Looking great Matt! Good work bro!

15 pounds at the same bf is a lot of weight in a year. You plan on bumping up your doses? For me, I found that I probably won't add much more mass unless I'm willing to up my bf or up my doses. I'm ok with upping my bf during non-summer months but like to stay somewhat lean during the shirtless weather! :D

Comment

O
                            Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Looking great Matt! Good work bro!

15 pounds at the same bf is a lot of weight in a year. You plan on bumping up your doses? For me, I found that I probably won't add much more mass unless I'm willing to up my bf or up my doses. I'm ok with upping my bf during non-summer months but like to stay somewhat lean during the shirtless weather! :D
                            Thanks brother! I still have a long way to go, but at least i'm making good progress. Ppl think i look like i'm 200lbs and are shocked when i say, nope 185...and get asked if i compete on a regular basis.lol Been asked "how long did it take you to get so big?". Shit like that. This coming from the general population, not guys like us of course. But, makes me feel good that the average joe sees me as a bigger dude/bodybuilder type guy. So, must look half way decent. Idt i'm big or anything, which im not. But at least most ppl think i am so that makes me happy...

Yeah, i'll def hafta up my doses and try anadrol again or something to get that 15lbs. And if i gain a couple bf%, so be it. As long as i dont look too bloated thats just what i'm gonna have to do. Gained 15 lbs in 2003, then another in 2004, then 5-10 more this year. So, realistically it's gonna be tough to put on 15 more-my body type is gonna make that really difficult. I'm gonna have to really shovel in the food to get there, and i'm already taking in 4-5k calories a day between meals and shakes. Not going to be easy thats for sure

Comment

Just saw this thread as I don't venture into this forum very often. Great work Matt, looking hard and vascular! :thumup:

Comment

Thanks Scrum! Appreciate it my man!

Comment

Working...
                                X