happy dyel customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try both emails?

What was the exact time line for transactions?

4-5 days is hardly anything to be worked up about. These guys get insanely busy and mistakes happen but I can guarantee you will get exactly what you paid for with dyel.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      Did you try both emails?

What was the exact time line for transactions?

4-5 days is hardly anything to be worked up about. These guys get insanely busy and mistakes happen but I can guarantee you will get exactly what you paid for with dyel.
      He was answering questions on the email I used. Then he asked for me to repeat order I did. Then nothing it's just strange for him not to pick up funds. It's been since last Wednesday in total for transaction . You could be right I may be being to quick to judge.

Comment

I understand. We all get excited. Especially with all these ugl guys with less than 24 hr response time for emails, 3 day turn around for shipping and rock bottom prices. Guys get used to a standard or hear about 90% of the seamless transactions and get bent out of shape when things stray from that standard.

I'm fanatical about communication more so than shipping turn around. Therefore I understand your concern but I honestly don't think you have any reason to be worried or upset.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          I understand. We all get excited. Especially with all these ugl guys with less than 24 hr response time for emails, 3 day turn around for shipping and rock bottom prices. Guys get used to a standard or hear about 90% of the seamless transactions and get bent out of shape when things stray from that standard.

I'm fanatical about communication more so than shipping turn around. Therefore I understand your concern but I honestly don't think you have any reason to be worried or upset.
          Thanks man. I just like hearing that final email that the ship has sailed. I'll give it some more time.

Comment

I'll send him an email now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              I'll send him an email now.
              Thanks B.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                He was answering questions on the email I used. Then he asked for me to repeat order I did. Then nothing it's just strange for him not to pick up funds. It's been since last Wednesday in total for transaction . You could be right I may be being to quick to judge.
                I sent a reply , which I guess you didn't get lol. your email provider doesn't always work with the email provider I use. I recommend getting an securenym or countermail

Comment

Originally posted by dyel View Post
                  I sent a reply , which I guess you didn't get lol. your email provider doesn't always work with the email provider I use. I recommend getting an securenym or countermail
                  Thank you everyone for the quick replies. Dyle is fixing things.

Comment

You can always pm me herc. Sometimes those emails just dont agree.

Comment

Looking good Mattg!

Comment

The eagle has landed. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                          The eagle has landed. Thanks for the help guys.

Glad we can serve you Herc! Thank you again

Comment

Just figured id check back in. Wrapping up the mast here in a week. All in all i was pretty happy with the results. I def lost bf and got more vascularity out of it. Actually, i lost a few lbs, but thats because of two reasons...#1 i had to run letro for a while to get rid of my minor gyno issue, and #2 at the beginning i was taking mk677. I know the general concensus on it isnt great, but for me it definitely made me fuller and added weight. Water weight no doubt, but after i stopped taking it i lost a bit of "fullness" to my physique. I didnt do a single ab workout this whole time, but my abs are definitely more pronounced from the drop in bf. I know they dont look great, but they def look better than before i started the mast. Here's a few pics i just took. No pump, been over 24hrs since i went to the gym.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looking hard bro. Vascular as fuck.

Comment

Good shit bro. Nice work!

Comment

Working...
                                X