No announcement yet.

Free test sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish so as well, the test description said that it would show above 1500? I emailed the company and I'm waiting for a responce.

Comment

Well damn, I selected the wrong option :(.

Comment

You want your E2 in the high teens to low 30's at all times. Trt docs will make sure you're in that range but also coaches that give people MUCH larger doses will put them in that range. Here is even a video from Matt Porter where he states what numbers your estrogen should be at https://youtu.be/OCR25GIdnb4

Comment

Avid you have more estrogen then a pregnant teen bro

Comment

If his sex drive is high and there are no gyno issues he is perfectly fine. A pregnant teen doesn't have test levels over 1500. Ratio is key here.

Now if sex drive is low and he's growing tits I fully agree with you. Sometimes it's important to listen to your body. If your in a good place why change it?

Avid if you want to pull a little water and fat off adex at .25mgs ED would probably help.

Comment

I'm good except I have lowered libido, it's not as low as when I'm off but not as high as when I've taken adex when on test e. I'm still curious why I haven't had nipped sensitively like I've had with test e?

Comment

Low libido is the estro then. Low dose adex now floppy dick. :D

No idea why your not getting gyno, must just be a different reaction to the D ester.

Comment

My libido is a bit low but better than when I'm off.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
                    My libido is a bit low but better than when I'm off.
                    On the amount of test your on your labido should be Saturn 5 launch level. Your estro is too high. Adex @ .25 ED and you'll feel like a boss in about 2 weeks.

Comment

I guess we will agree to disagree on this one. There has been too many experts saying that is the ideal range for far too long to try to reinvent the wheel here and high e2 has more health risks than just side effects. Still possible Avid could end up complaining about tits hurting within the next month or sex drive taking a plunge too.
                      Edit: just noticed the other posts about low libido. Yeah get on that adex Avid.
                      Last edited by chuckz28; 05-02-16, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X