No announcement yet.

IGF-1 Lr3 Log - BAC Water VS Acetic Acid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I woke up this AM looking like fuckin Adonis. And I had 2 bowls of lucky charms in the middle of the night.

Don't judge. Trensomnia and lr3 hypo are a bitch combo. At least every other meal has been spot on.

Comment

• Thanks for the updates. How long are you staying on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nekrawulf View Post
        Holy fucking recovery batman. I have a tendency to hit a hard XFit or MMA session in the evenings in addition to whatever workouts I do earlier in the day. Added an extra 33 pw in this second workout for a total of 66 on double workout days. On the 2xday workouts I am usually just blitz and sore out of my mind. Not anymore.

This stuff is great for volume based training.
        I said this a million times; amazing stuff for recovery

Comment

• I just ordered another 1mg from RUI because the 2x daily dosing is working so well. Depending on the frequency of 2x day workouts it should be 35-45 days total.

Comment

I just ordered another 1mg from RUI because the 2x daily dosing is working so well. Depending on the frequency of 2x day workouts it should be 35-45 days total.
            I did it twice a day and loved it my recovery time was amazing I remember posting about that

Comment

• hi its ok to mix the igf 1 lr3 with bac water and put it in the fridge or i have to preload the needels and put them in the freezer ?

Comment

• Fridge is fine

Comment

• Would the benefits of adding in Ghrp 2 to the igf cycle outweigh the hassle of having to inject 3x a day like a diabetic?

Comment

• I use peptide stack ghrp/ghrh am and pm. Will do a third inj PWO of either igf or the same stack as am/pm. I cycle igf 6 weeks on/off

Comment

I use peptide stack ghrp/ghrh am and pm. Will do a third inj PWO of either igf or the same stack as am/pm. I cycle igf 6 weeks on/off
                      I understand that's what you do BUT how much more effective and noticeable are the effects compared to using igf only? I'm not crazy about pinning myself 3x daily on top of an AAS cycle unless there are very noticeable benefits to the Ghrp/igf stack. Thanks for the input

Comment

• so whats the outcome i have 7 vials igf1 and acitic acid and bac water?

Comment

• No difference

Comment

• Acetic acid burns. And if u don't rotate the slot enough, you can really damage the tissue. I had a spot in my lower abdomen that was numb for 5 months lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X