Injecting HGH IM vs SUB-Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injecting HGH IM vs SUB-Q

So its seems people are split on this. I have always injected sub-q simply because the doctors and little inserts that come with GH say "for sub-q injection only".

My understanding is that IM peaks faster but is out of your system quicker where as Sub-Q peaks a bit slower but is in your system for longer.

Thoughts? How do you use it?

IV... only if they are 03 Jins tho...

seriously tho..

from the information you just posted i would rather do SubQ. that would be the logical thing to do right?

Also find it to be a pain in the ass (literally) to do IM for such a little amount of liquid. IMO

Comment

lol @ jins comment.

i would rather see more science on which is better before i say anything is more logical over the other.

Comment

I read in muscular development along time ago IV was best. then sub q then IM. pretty sure i got that right. I always had great results using sub Q so I never changed besides something about IV dont seem steroid anymore I would feel like a junky,lol

Comment

yea fuck the IV thing, that is wrong and dangerous on many levels.

rocket can you find that article again?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            yea fuck the IV thing, that is wrong and dangerous on many levels.

rocket can you find that article again?
            you know me bro I read this along time ago when i first got into GH. I am sure your google skills would bring a anwser or 2

once i read something I keep what I want and move on sometimes i wont even know why I just remember thats the right thing.

Comment

all i can find on google is from forums where people are just talking about the same shit. i am looking for articles on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                your google skills
                :agreed:

Comment

colosis, chill with the bs bro. take that shit to gen chat.

Comment

My bad B!

Regards!

Comment

Old but relevant.

A Comparison of Subcutaneous and Intramuscular Administration of Human Growth Hormone in the Therapy of Growth Hormone Deficiency

Download PDF for full text

heres the abstract

The sc and im administration of human GH (hGH) was compared in the therapy of GH deficiency. The peak and integrated concentrations of hGH in the plasma of the patients were similar after sc and im injection of an initial dose (0.1 U⁄kg) of hGH. The peak hGH concentration occurred at 2 h in both groups. The posttreatment height velocity and the change in height velocity at 3-month intervals were also similar n i the im and sc groups. The somatomedin generation test resulted in a higher mean peak of somatomedin C after sc injection; however, if the individual peaks of somatomedin C were averaged, there was no difference between sc and iminjection. A cross-over at 9 months of therapy to determine patient acceptance of im vs. sc injections indicated overwhelming acceptance of the sc route. The antibody responses to hGH were similar in both groups.

We conclude that sc injection of hGH is an effective and safe mode of therapy for GH deficiency. The lipoatrophy that occurred infrequently at the injection site can be eliminated by rotation of sites. Subcutaneous administration of hGH will be more acceptable by the patients with less pain and less noncom-pliance.

Comment

my google skills have worked and I have found real science on the matter!

A comparison of subcutaneous and intramuscular administration of human growth hormone in the therapy of growth hormone deficiency.

A comparison of subcutaneous and int... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1982] - PubMed - NCBI

The sc and im administration of human GH (hGH) was compared in the therapy of GH deficiency. The peak and integrated concentrations of hGH in the plasma of the patients were similar after sc and im injection of an initial dose (0.1 U/kg) of hGH. The peak hGH concentration occurred at 2 h in both groups. The posttreatment height velocity and the change in height velocity at 3-month intervals were also similar in the im and sc groups. The somatomedin generation test resulted in a higher mean peak of somatomedin C after sc injection; however, if the individual peaks of somatomedin C were averaged, there was no difference between sc and im injection. A cross-over at 9 months of therapy to determine patient acceptance of im vs. sc injections indicated overwhelming acceptance of the sc route. The antibody responses to hGH were similar in both groups. We conclude that sc injection of hGH is an effective and safe mode of therapy for GH deficiency. The lipoatrophy that occurred infrequently at the injection site can be eliminated by rotation of sites. Subcutaneous administration of hGH will be more acceptable by the patients with less pain and less noncompliance.

Comment

lol

I guess we both have mad skillz

Comment

haha we posted the same study. :D

basically the study is saying they work the same and people tend to prefer to shoot sub-q for comfort and ease reasons.

that pretty much answers it, no real advantage one over the other. and considering that all doctors and the gh inserts say sub-q, i think i am now perfectly confident that sub-q is the way!

Comment

just listen to me and you wouldnt need to google anything I know all bro!
                              did you see anything on IV? I would like to remember why they say it was better not sure why I care as i will forget in 2 months anyways,lol

Comment

Working...
                              X