Injecting HGH IM vs SUB-Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    Colossus I swear bro you have shit for brains and not just shit for brains your stupid ass can't read either. Go back and read all of my posts and show me where I said shoot gh in your vein? All I said was little bit of air in your syringe is not going to harm you. regardless of the location (fat, muscle or vein) that's it.

Not once did I talk about the type or the amount of the drug. It is not my fault that your stupid ass can't read or understand simple fucking English.

When are you going to get deported anyways for fucks sake.
    awwww haha.. are you guys gonna hug it out now? :rofl:

Comment

Shit for brains!

Comment

Small amount of air bubbles are not going to cause any harm even in your vein. FACT!
        Now all of you just stfu! :slap:

air bubbles of death. »
        there was a guy that was friends with one of my friends and he suffered from depression. He actually shot 5cc's of air into his vein to try and kill himself. Luckily my friend caught him right after he did it and called the ambulance immediately, he survived.. true story no bullshit or anything.

Comment

Colossus I swear bro you have shit for brains and not just shit for brains your stupid ass can't read either. Go back and read all of my posts and show me where I said shoot gh in your vein? All I said was little bit of air in your syringe is not going to harm you. regardless of the location (fat, muscle or vein) that's it.

Not once did I talk about the type or the amount of the drug. It is not my fault that your stupid ass can't read or understand simple fucking English.

When are you going to get deported anyways for fucks sake.
          FIRST OFF .FUCK OFF. The whole thread is whether it was safe to inject HGH which usually calls for a protocol of 2 shots a days every day for six months plus. Did you take that into account big buy? you getting my point? Whether a little air bubble in muscle, fat or vein it doesnt account for the amount of times someone who is taking GH actually intakes those bubbles. so maybe you should stop and fuckin understand the thread before you put your lousy two cents that came fromm some dumb bitch nursing website that doesnt account the amount of injections a person in our situations does per week.

and to take it to a personal level bro and bring up my deportation. GTFO with that shit. you dont know me. fucking grow up and have an intelligent debate and not always resort to name calling and personal cheap shots.

Comment

Calm down assholes. This thread is about IM vs Sub q. Stfu about IV

Comment

hey man i didnt take to the next level. it was captain amerifuck. i was offended with a few things he said and i easily retorted.

i was simply introducing hypotheticals and trying to make points as to the questions asked in the thread.

Comment

Again...you can't fucking read English. Only point I made was little air is not going to kill you. And if your stupid ass read that nursing site or any other legit info you'd see that you can take two fucking shots into your vein every single fucking day twice a day for the rest of your fucking life and you'll be just fucking fine. It takes massive amounts of air in your system before it causes any harm but you wouldn't know that because you can't fucking read.

And fuck off with that personal business bs you put it out there not me. If you don't want people to know your shit don't put it on a puclic forum.

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS
                  hey man i didnt take to the next level. it was captain amerifuck. i was offended with a few things he said and i easily retorted.

i was simply introducing hypotheticals and trying to make points as to the questions asked in the thread.
                  Go back to Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST
                    Again...you can't fucking read English. Only point I made was little air is not going to kill you. And if your stupid ass read that nursing site or any other legit info you'd see that you can take two fucking shots into your vein every single fucking day twice a day for the rest of your fucking life and you'll be just fucking fine. It takes massive amounts of air in your system before it causes any harm but you wouldn't know that because you can't fucking read.

And fuck off with that personal business bs you put it out there not me. If you don't want people to know your shit don't put it on a puclic forum.
                    Go back to Turkistan

Comment

Alright beast lets bury the hatchet. agree to disagree. ill take fault. i come on this board to make friends, share and gain information.

as for the putting my information out there. yea so what. i know youve put some shit out there before but have i ever taken any personal shots at you? No i have not.

so how about this. lets just agree to disagree because i hate arguing especially online. I never do it. i try to make light of situations rather than exaserbate bad situations.Ill be the big man and apologize if i have offended you.

Comment

Beast can't respond because that issue with the no permission thing that we had once a thread goes to 2 pages.

But he agrees that the thread got stupid and didn't mean nothing by the personal remark, he was joking.

I got to get this shit site fixed lol

Comment

Alright colossus agreed. Sorry for bringing your shit up. Original intent was to be funny.

Comment

Just used the forum runner. Buncer fix your shit site. :slap:

Comment

Fucken shit site will be the death of me lol

Comment

Morons

Take it from me, I am a recovering addict and was a regular iv user. I injected about anything you could imagine into my veins, including AIR. I never died. I've injected hgh into my junk too, part of my sick ass addict traits, and guess what. My Dick is exactly the same as it was. I've been on and off cycle for 4 years and am currently running 15 IU's a day hgh with some winstrol and test prop. I know what I'm doing and even as a retired junky I'm cautious about iv hgh use. Sub q seems to work just fine. Just sayin

Comment

Working...
                                X