Injecting HGH IM vs SUB-Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    just listen to me and you wouldnt need to google anything I know all bro!
    did you see anything on IV? I would like to remember why they say it was better not sure why I care as i will forget in 2 months anyways,lol
    yea i found that if you inject even so much as the tiniest of air bubble you could fucken die! also if the gh isnt extremly pure you could be putting unknown chemicals directly through your heart. they said anyone that even considers it IS A GOD DAMN FUCKEN MORON!

Comment

Another study for you rocket

EFFECT OF INTRAVENOUS ADMINISTRATION OF HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE ON SULPHATION FACTOR ACTIVITY IN SERUM OF HYPOPITUITARY SUBJECTS

Download PDF for full Text

Absract

Human growth hormone (HGH) administered as an iv injection of 2–4 mg to hypopituitary patients induced a rise in the levels of sulphation factor (SF) in serum. The low basal levels of SF were not changed during the first hour after HGH injection. Not until three hours after injection, when HGH values approached basal values, there was a significant rise in SF. The mean difference of SF at one and at three hours after HGH injection was 0.52 ± 0.11.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        yea i found that if you inject even so much as the tiniest of air bubble you could fucken die! also if the gh isnt extremly pure you could be putting unknown chemicals directly through your heart. they said anyone that even considers it IS A GOD DAMN FUCKEN MORON!
        LOL I agree I am just curious since we are on subject!

Comment

I agree with Bouncer.

Why take the chance and do IV... like he said. slightest air bubble = aneurysm and a horrible death

Comment

and i dont know about you guys but i often see a tiny air bubble when i am injecting, sometimes they are almost impossible to get out.

Comment

and i dont know about you guys but i often see a tiny air bubble when i am injecting, sometimes they are almost impossible to get out.
              Same. Ive accepted that fact knowing that im not injecting directly into my veins.

Comment

Injecting a little air bubble in to the muscle has NO harm. I just asked my anesteshiologist friend and she said body will absorb the air throught the blood and it will go to the lungs and out. Since we breath air and air circulates in the body through blood you are safe. (remember brain dies without air)

But she also said if you take a 3cc syringe and suck air in it and inject iv it will kill you because of the amount of air. So go ahead inject that tiny bubble you'll be fine. :rofl:

Comment

better safe than sorry:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    Injecting a little air bubble in to the muscle has NO harm. I just asked my anesteshiologist friend and she said body will absorb the air throught the blood and it will go to the lungs and out. Since we breath air and air circulates in the body through blood you are safe. (remember brain dies without air)

But she also said if you take a 3cc syringe and suck air in it and inject iv it will kill you because of the amount of air. So go ahead inject that tiny bubble you'll be fine. :rofl:
                    we understand that bro. air bubbles in the muscle or sub-q is not an issue.

air bubble into a vien is what we are talking about. that is what can be deadly.

Comment

we understand that bro. air bubbles in the muscle or sub-q is not an issue.

air bubble into a vien is what we are talking about. that is what can be deadly.
                      It's vein not vien. And tiny bit of bubbles or bubble is not going to hurt you. Read it again. Blood absorbes the air.

Comment

It's vein not vien. And tiny bit of bubbles or bubble is not going to hurt you. Read it again. Blood absorbes the air.
                        say HGH injected IV was superior to all other forms of injection. Would YOU let me inject you with 1 cc's of air?

little bubbles?

point is i wouldnt risk it if i could avoid it. would you?

Comment

You two must've had retard for breakfast today.

Comment

you said the following. "Injecting a little air bubble in to the muscle has NO harm. I just asked my anesteshiologist friend"

you did not say you asked her about air bubbles being injected directly into the vein.

you said "injecting an air bubble in to the muscle".

injecting any amount of air into a vein is EXTREMELY dangerous.

we all know injecting air into the muscle or fat is not an issue.

Comment

lol, Beast :retard:

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X