No announcement yet.

Injecting HGH IM vs SUB-Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small amount of air bubbles are not going to cause any harm even in your vein. FACT!
    Now all of you just stfu! :slap:

air bubbles of death. »

Comment

beast are your honestly advocating injecting GH into your veins and saying that there is no danger in doing so?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        beast are your honestly advocating injecting GH into your veins and saying that there is no danger in doing so?
        Again...You all must've had fucking retard for breakfast today.

Not once said anything about GH in the vein has no harm. All I said was little air bubble in syringe is not going to kill you or give you a brain aneurism even if you shooting shit in to your vein. That is all. I did not mention any drugs or amount.

For fucks sake people, fucking read. :slap:

Comment

Proper Priming of the IV set and removing the air in line. - YouTube

read the description

Pulmonary embolism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"A small proportion is due to the embolization of air, fat, talc in drugs of intravenous drug abusers or amniotic fluid."

i woudlnt say GH intravenous is a drug but with the consistency injections (daily) i wouldnt want to take the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
            Again...You all must've had fucking retard for breakfast today.

Not once said anything about GH in the vein has no harm. All I said was little air bubble in syringe is not going to kill you or give you a brain aneurism even if you shooting shit in to your vein. That is all. I did not mention any drugs or amount.

For fucks sake people, fucking read. :slap:
            so you are saying you SHOULD inject gh with air bubbles into veins? i cant understand?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              so you are saying you SHOULD inject gh with air bubbles into veins? i cant understand?
              Yep. Make sure you have about 8ius of air in the syringe for every iu of gh.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Yep. Make sure you have about 8ius of air in the syringe for every iu of gh.
                is that your gh protocol?

i think beast is actually having a brain aneurysm right now. makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  LOL I agree I am just curious since we are on subject!
                  I dunno rocket?!!? you sure you arent getting a problem bro? beers/high blogging.. lol :disagree:

As for the air bubble thing, the general consensus is this is a myth unless youre driving a CC or 2 into your blood stream. It "could" happen like bouncer said .. but its really hard to get every little air bubble out.

And since we have already addressed the on topic discussion i'll offer 2 cents.. have done both IM/sub and it seemed general fat loss for me was better around the stomach area via sc

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
                    I dunno rocket?!!? you sure you arent getting a problem bro? beers/high blogging.. lol :disagree:

As for the air bubble thing, the general consensus is this is a myth unless youre driving a CC or 2 into your blood stream. It "could" happen like bouncer said .. but its really hard to get every little air bubble out.

And since we have already addressed the on topic discussion i'll offer 2 cents.. have done both IM/sub and it seemed general fat loss for me was better around the stomach area via sc
                    yea but continual use of hgh which is daily. the risk your running of saying oh its just a little air bubble in the vein no big deal. but since we run gh every day or 5/2 thats where my concern comes into play. if you disregard those air bubbles for a 6 months cycle. wouldnt they build up? especially with folks that do 2 shots daily?

yes all this is hypothetical because we arent dumb enough to do ED 2wice a day injections with these "littlebubbles" (well at least i wouldnt). but just trying to prove a point. If you could avoid then why the fuck not. it just you guys are coming off saying and advocating that its ok to shoot "little bubbles" ( which we might all have a different idea of what constitutes as a "little bubble") Intravenously.

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                      yea but continual use of hgh which is daily. the risk your running of saying oh its just a little air bubble in the vein no big deal. but since we run gh every day or 5/2 thats where my concern comes into play. if you disregard those air bubbles for a 6 months cycle. wouldnt they build up? especially with folks that do 2 shots daily?

yes all this is hypothetical because we arent dumb enough to do ED 2wice a day injections with these "littlebubbles" (well at least i wouldnt). but just trying to prove a point. If you could avoid then why the fuck not. it just you guys are coming off saying and advocating that its ok to shoot "little bubbles" ( which we might all have a different idea of what constitutes as a "little bubble") Intravenously.

I hear what you are saying, by NO MEANS is this is ok to me.. I've known people who were into more the darker side of things. But those types have more of an "i dont give sh*t" attitude.. and we should all give a sh*t.

And of course the more you do something the more likely it could happen so....

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
                        I hear what you are saying, by NO MEANS is this is ok to me.. I've known people who were into more the darker side of things. But those types have more of an "i dont give sh*t" attitude.. and we should all give a sh*t.

And of course the more you do something the more likely it could happen so....
                        im right there with you bud. have had and lost many friend to the darker said of the idea of Intravenous injections.

MORAL OF THE STORY IS THAT ITS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

You get that Beast?

We are gonna have to demote you back to Wannabebeast cause it seems that you dont know jack shit! :rofl::thumup:

Comment

Beast you might of accused Bouncer and I have having some Retard for breakfast but it sure seems you had a full coarse meal of down syndrome with a side autism :retard:

Comment

As you guys know Ive had two ifbb coaches help me and they suggested different protocols.
                            This coach recommended sub q all at night before bed or middle of the night. This comes from his coach, George Farah.

This coach recommended taking my GH IM split half in morning on empty stomach and the other half immediately post workout in the muscle trained. I know, weird. Hany has im do it this way. He says gh is a waste if under 50iu/week. Also he felt GH sub q in the gut makes for larger stomachs vs in the muscle.

Comment

After doing each protocol for at least 6 months I didn't notice much difference. Same gh sides, water retention, stiff numbness in hands, slightly tired, etc.

Comment

Colossus I swear bro you have shit for brains and not just shit for brains your stupid ass can't read either. Go back and read all of my posts and show me where I said shoot gh in your vein? All I said was little bit of air in your syringe is not going to harm you. regardless of the location (fat, muscle or vein) that's it.

Not once did I talk about the type or the amount of the drug. It is not my fault that your stupid ass can't read or understand simple fucking English.

When are you going to get deported anyways for fucks sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X