Gear: Scams vs Legit Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jolter604 View Post
    I have used a hand full of sites international and domestic i always find active vets and troll there logs.
    The worst is running a cycle and loving it to get bloodwork and find the test is underdosed.
    Once u find that lab and the lab stays consistant the best thing to do is not venture out until needed.
    Test being underdosed is pretty rare if your source is worth 2 shits. Plus the fact that it's pretty easy to feel it. Sex drive should be high, strength, aggression should be up, skin should be oily. Lol. Kinda simple I know but true.

Test isn't really something you have to worry about IMO. Too cheap to fake. Now shit like primo and anavar... Almost always fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Test being underdosed is pretty rare if your source is worth 2 shits. Plus the fact that it's pretty easy to feel it. Sex drive should be high, strength, aggression should be up, skin should be oily. Lol. Kinda simple I know but true.

Test isn't really something you have to worry about IMO. Too cheap to fake. Now shit like primo and anavar... Almost always fake.
      Im starting to wonder if its my receptors or some other science fact.i got a hand full of test e 250 me and my bro ran them same order at 500 mg each we got bloods around the same time same dose times he came back at 4300 ng
      I came back at 2200 ng.i was certain i got the bunk vial but who knows and it was a top natch ugl.

Comment

Im starting to wonder if its my receptors or some other science fact.i got a hand full of test e 250 me and my bro ran them same order at 500 mg each we got bloods around the same time same dose times he came back at 4300 ng
        I came back at 2200 ng.i was certain i got the bunk vial but who knows and it was a top natch ugl.
        I'm not 100% on this but it may be that your shbg levels are too high. Basically attaches itself to testosterone and makes it useless for our purposes. Lower shbg with Masteron or proviron and you should have more free test levels.

Comment

I'm not 100% on this but it may be that your shbg levels are too high. Basically attaches itself to testosterone and makes it useless for our purposes. Lower shbg with Masteron or proviron and you should have more free test levels.
          My last cycle was 900 mg test e, master e 800 mg, tren e 700mg and came back 2500ng but i felt lile a beast.i was pinning m,w,f,s and it was 300 mg a cc.i gained 25 poumds and my estro was like 190
          I was using aromasin at 25 mg ed

Comment

My last cycle was 900 mg test e, master e 800 mg, tren e 700mg and came back 2500ng but i felt lile a beast.i was pinning m,w,f,s and it was 300 mg a cc.i gained 25 poumds and my estro was like 190
            I was using aromasin at 25 mg ed
            So what the hell you complaining about receptors? Fuck receptors if you gained 25lbs :D

Comment

So what the hell you complaining about receptors? Fuck receptors if you gained 25lbs :D
              Yeah but when i posted bloods everyone started bashing the lab

Comment

I'll disagree with the 'most websites are scammers' line.
                I've found more scammers to be email based when it comes to internet. It's unlikely someone is going to put the work into a legit website just to run a quick scam, it's not unheard of but it's also not that common. The best way to circumvent that is to do your research before you order from anywhere. All you have to do is google "website.com" and "legit" or "review" and you should find what you're looking for. If nothing comes up, be leery, move on or be a guinea pig.

Comment

Generally SHBG affects the free testosterone more than the total.
                  Really when it comes down to it, your total test levels don't mean shit. They're a good indicator of whether or not you got real gear but that's about all. It's how your body uses it that matters, next time be sure to get your Free (bio available) Test levels. For all you know your free levels could have been twice that of your brothers, which would make you the better responder.
                  I'm playing devils advocate here, hard to know what happened but the chances of you getting a differently dosed vial from the same batch is almost 0.

Comment

IDK man. These days designing an ecommerce based website takes about an hour. It's hassle free with minimal interaction to the buyer. You can drop a site and design a new one with a template and $20-$100 for a domain name. If I was going to hustle a buch of kids still living with their mom it would be that method. Use a clean toshiba pc, fake email, fake name, proxy, and use a public access WiFi source. Run the site for a month or so. Drop it and design a new "site". It's lowkey. I'm not defending one or the other I think they are both sketch as fuck. That's why I just eat wheaties, soy milk, and order pure fresh breast milk from Ronnie Colemans chestsicles.

Comment

Originally posted by AnabolicTitan View Post
                      Really when it comes down to it, your total test levels don't mean shit. They're a good indicator of whether or not you got real gear but that's about all. It's how your body uses it that matters, next time be sure to get your Free (bio available) Test levels. For all you know your free levels could have been twice that of your brothers, which would make you the better responder.
                      I'm playing devils advocate here, hard to know what happened but the chances of you getting a differently dosed vial from the same batch is almost 0.
                      I think you meant to quote the dude that had poor test results compared to his boy.

Agree with you though, same batch is gonna be same product.

Comment

I'll disagree with the 'most websites are scammers' line.
                        I've found more scammers to be email based when it comes to internet. It's unlikely someone is going to put the work into a legit website just to run a quick scam, it's not unheard of but it's also not that common. The best way to circumvent that is to do your research before you order from anywhere. All you have to do is google "website.com" and "legit" or "review" and you should find what you're looking for. If nothing comes up, be leery, move on or be a guinea pig.
                        Originally posted by HalfMunky View Post
                        IDK man. These days designing an ecommerce based website takes about an hour. It's hassle free with minimal interaction to the buyer. You can drop a site and design a new one with a template and $20-$100 for a domain name. If I was going to hustle a buch of kids still living with their mom it would be that method. Use a clean toshiba pc, fake email, fake name, proxy, and use a public access WiFi source. Run the site for a month or so. Drop it and design a new "site". It's lowkey. I'm not defending one or the other I think they are both sketch as fuck. That's why I just eat wheaties, soy milk, and order pure fresh breast milk from Ronnie Colemans chestsicles.
                        both good points. it really comes down to feedback and reviews. just be careful where those reviews come from. obviously if a forum is sponsored by a particular source the mods and admins have incentive to give fake reviews for kick backs and free shit. very easy for a source to pay off bs reviews or pay 20-30 people to post "amazing results". suddenly a million people order a bunch of gear and by the time people figure out its crap the source has make ton of money and can easily disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by solidmuscle View Post
                          When it comes to ordering gear; it's pretty much trial & error. You either never receive your order or it's junk. Since I've been burned (more than once) I thought I'd do for others what I wish someone had done for me

6 Week Steroid Cycle
                          If that supplier accept COD that was better way to order online.:laugh:

Comment

I like websites because it adds everything up for me and I don't have to bust out my calculator.....lol

Comment

Thats what i figured its me not the juice

Comment

Glad I know my tren is legit. I get fck tren cough still after 3 months.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X