JUST A FEW OF MY GOODIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    That's fine I just had to make sure you were not a scammer or spammer.
    Then in my searches everyone said your a weirdo that's it
    As far as contributing I don't think so you have pasted up threads and didn't anwser anyone's questions
    You still have not answered any questions that people have asked your posts are all about you and what you wanna post
    But I don't care if you help or not

If ive missed questions I apologize to any who have asked.With all the drama crap going on,I must have missed it.There were some that I purposely not replied to because there was more shit talk without any data on why they felt that way so I figured there was no need to reply.

I will try to reply to all replies to any thread I post in or reply to.

I am a weirdo though man.But whats labeled a weirdo on the boards unfortunately is anyone who has a free mind and speaks it openly and doesnt follow the crowd or suck up to long timers on a board when im the new one to the board.

Also whats labeled a weirdo is anyone that does stuff with no motive nor intentions other than those that are good.Its sad that so many think EVERYONE has some motive or agenda.I do not.So im definitely by definition a "weirdo" of whats normal on the boards I guess.

I just believe there are more good people on the boards.Maybe not more than the scumbags but they are there and ive always been proud and honored to call them family.As you read in my email trying to bring sources here,I commented at how there are many good people here.Thats what im about,not trash talking anyone.

Comment

Fucking shit! What the fuck is this mess?
      FIST shut the fuck up with your trying too hard comebacks.

Bouncer shut the fuck up period.

And Mr I shut the double fuck up with your I'm in charge and everyone be cool bs.

Fist on this board we talk about real shit not made up shit. You have anything to add to AUDI, BMW, Mercedes Benz thread, great! If not stop littering the forum. :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Fucking shit! What the fuck is this mess?
        FIST shut the fuck up with your trying too hard comebacks.

Bouncer shut the fuck up period.

And Mr I shut the double fuck up with your I'm in charge and everyone be cool bs.

Fist on this board we talk about real shit not made up shit. You have anything to add to AUDI, BMW, Mercedes Benz thread, great! If not stop littering the forum. :grin:

As do I.

Don't step in it son.If you're inviting me into that forum it could go all to shit.You know how I like to litter.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
          As do I. Don't step in it son.If you're inviting me into that forum it could go all to shit.You know how I like to litter.
          Son?! Now that made me lol.
          And that's why I said real shit not litter.

Comment

So anyway,now you know im not trying to sell any of this,what do you guys think of some of my stash?

I love higher mg test.The Test E 450 is awesome.Has a sting but its so easier to shoot when you're on higher mg cycles when the mg/ml's are higher.

Comment

Son?! Now that made me lol.
              And that's why I said real shit not litter.

Im getting older so my memory is stating to go but what other boards are you on? I know ive seen you before?Maybe even talked with you personally under a different name yrs ago.

Maybe im wrong,but im usually not.LOL

Comment

Maybe im wrong,but im usually not.LOL
                Well this time you are. I haven't been to any other board. This shit site is the only one.

Comment

Well this time you are. I haven't been to any other board. This shit site is the only one.

Hmmmm,maybe another BEAST.

Never??? LOL

My mistake.

You tatted on your back?

Comment

Hmmmm,maybe another BEAST. Never??? LOL My mistake. You tatted on your back?
                    Yup never.
                    No tatts I have scars.

Comment

Yup never.
                      No tatts I have scars.

Ok.my mistake.

Well maybe well get to that point here someday.

Comment

fuck this mess

The one thing I hate about computers and the internet is that they let geriatrics use it.

this whole board is now a collection of FIST's copy and paste crap.

185 posts in not even a month and not a single one is relevant.

Which nursing home are you in Fist I'll call em up and tell them to reduce your computer time and increase the nap time.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
                          fuck this mess

The one thing I hate about computers and the internet is that they let geriatrics use it.

this whole board is now a collection of FIST's copy and paste crap.

185 posts in not even a month and not a single one is relevant.

Which nursing home are you in Fist I'll call em up and tell them to reduce your computer time and increase the nap time.

Im in the one where you're girl comes to blow me every day while you're on here posting "I HATE F.I.S.T."

Haven't you noticed she's been more stretched out lately? You didnt believe the shit she told you about falling on a fire hydrant did you???

Comment

Ok.my mistake.

Well maybe well get to that point here someday.
                            I doubt it.

Comment

I doubt it.

We'll see.

Comment

This is great.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X