JUST A FEW OF MY GOODIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
    Im in the one where you're girl comes to blow me every day while you're on here posting "I HATE F.I.S.T."

Haven't you noticed she's been more stretched out lately? You didnt believe the shit she told you about falling on a fire hydrant did you???
    Yo mama.

Oohhhh burn! :panic:

Comment

Originally posted by TKD View Post
      Yo mama.

Oohhhh burn! :panic:

Brother,im telling you.I told her I wouldn't tell you but I can't lie.I couldn't hold it in any longer.Werent you wondering why she keeps calling you gramps?? She's hooked on me and the F.I.S.T. monster man.

I promise not to take her away from you and actually send her back much more obedient and alot more experienced.

Just thank me now brother.

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
        Im in the one where you're girl comes to blow me every day while you're on here posting "I HATE F.I.S.T."

Haven't you noticed she's been more stretched out lately? You didnt believe the shit she told you about falling on a fire hydrant did you???
        hahaha nice one mate Id say the same about your mrs but it would be a lie I wouldnt be able to get it up for a wrinkled tits to knees swamp bitch.

Comment

The rest of FIST's goodies...

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
            hahaha nice one mate Id say the same about your mrs but it would be a lie I wouldnt be able to get it up for a wrinkled tits to knees swamp bitch.

Could be that or..............

It could be the fact that even my Mrs would beat your ass, bend you over the table,rip your pink little wee wee off and fuck you in the ass with it.

:eww::thumb:

Comment

That one in the front is the one your girl loves to ride me on.If you look closely,you'll see her stains on it.

Comment

60 year olds are so tough and scary

Comment

Hahaha nice one mate

Comment

Lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                      So anyway,now you know im not trying to sell any of this,what do you guys think of some of my stash?

I love higher mg test.The Test E 450 is awesome.Has a sting but its so easier to shoot when you're on higher mg cycles when the mg/ml's are higher.
                      lol most of us only use 450 total per week.
                      we are the type that use less gear thats for sure. def not like the rest of the cycles i see on other sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post

Hmmmm,maybe another BEAST.

Never??? LOL

My mistake.

You tatted on your back?
                        your thinking beast on WCBB he gets mistaken for that beast a few times now,lol

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X