No announcement yet.

Rich Piana's up coming cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fella moved into a new house. Having a hard time just walking. I predict an end to this character in the near future.

Cliff Notes of Vid:

He moved using a small rental truck because they "ran out of big ones".

Wore sweat pants even though it was really hot.

Waddled around looking like he was in real pain. His knees and hips are just gone.

Tried to pay some Mexicans ten bucks to help him move but they held out for 15

Had to make trips all day because of the small truck.

Had to put 70k down in cash deposits and pre paid rent on the new house rental because his credit is shit.

Discussed all the issues with all his cars.

Still went to the gym.

Still drank a shitty shake.

Still went out for take out

Gave a counter speech at the end

P.S. He keeps money at a bank now because people "stole from his safe" and locked tool boxes. He also had huge rolls of cash he was brining to the bank (said they were ones).

Bizarre/shady fella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thDdg8uqnc8

Comment

• Lol... Don't forget he yells "God damn it" every 10s

Comment

• I thought the whole "keep all your money at home in a pillowcase" thing went out of style when grandpa from the old country died. Didn't know people still did that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          I thought the whole "keep all your money at home in a pillowcase" thing went out of style when grandpa from the old country died. Didn't know people still did that.
          Don't be a hater brah.

Comment

• I actually clicked on the link and watched that video. 8 months rent is $70K? The hell? Is he renting the whole neighborhood?

Comment

• I think he had that includes security and first and last month's rent etc..

Still though, something shady is going on in piana land.

Comment

• Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                Lol... Don't forget he yells "God damn it" every 10s

Tourette's syndrome?! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by mbell4377 View Post
                  Tourette's syndrome?! Lol
                  Lol I think he's just retarded

Comment

• Not looking his best. Looks old and beatup. Nice backyard though that's for sure.

Comment

• Lee priest on Rich Pianas bigger by the day. https://youtu.be/gwP34wFcn_I

Comment

• So ole Rich is going to pull a Matt Porter on us for his next series. Says he wants to go down to 240lbs in 8 weeks and try to make the best package he can with a small waist, big arms. He keeps mentioning Flex Wheeler. He's delusional if he thinks he can ever look like Flex. https://youtu.be/DVK22UNLS-g

Comment

• Flex wheeler ahahaha. I'll watch it though.

Comment

• Lol he'll never look like Flex. However, you can't blame the achieve a shredded 240lbs figure

Comment

• LMAO, Rich looks like he's gonna fucken die.

Piana close to heart attack.

Comment

• Bahahaha 4 minutes in it looks like he's gunna stroke out.. I love his outlook on everything though. Doesn't give a fvck about anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X