Rich Piana's up coming cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    LMAO, Rich looks like he's gonna fucken die.

Piana close to heart attack.
    Wow, sad. All that oiled muscles and nothing to keep it going; stamina. He'd be out cold in a minute in a fight lol.

They were actually mocking his cardio lol in Spanish ahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
      Wow, sad. All that oiled muscles and nothing to keep it going; stamina. He'd be out cold in a minute in a fight lol.

They were actually mocking his cardio lol in Spanish ahahaha
      Whaaaat rado can speak the spanish?

Comment

• Originally posted by A$AP View Post
        Whaaaat rado can speak the spanish?
        I'm puerto Rican sir:D

I'm the new Ricky Ricardo:)

Comment

• Wonder if he did too much slin a couple hours before that, then started going hypo in the ring. He did look fuckin terrible, like more than just out of breath

Comment

• Originally posted by rado View Post
            I'm puerto Rican sir:D

I'm the new Ricky Ricardo:)

That's good stuff mang, I'm eating some hot sauce as we speak [emoji847]

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Wonder if he did too much slin a couple hours before that, then started going hypo in the ring. He did look fuckin terrible, like more than just out of breath
              Do a close up on his eyes when he takes that first Long breath...kinda freaky if you ask me but also a bit comical, the dude is literally killing himself

Comment

That's good stuff mang, I'm eating some hot sauce as we speak [emoji847]
                Is this some sort of gay flirting??!!! I'm talking about one thing and this fool brings up hot sauce and an emoji to follow...yo:gaydo:

Get it right homie lol

Comment

• Rich Piana's up coming cycle.

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Is this some sort of gay flirting??!!! I'm talking about one thing and this fool brings up hot sauce and an emoji to follow...yo:gaydo:

Get it right homie lol

Bahahaha trolling at its finest [emoji6]

Comment

Bahahaha trolling at its finest [emoji6]
                    Ha ha:grin:

Comment

• Woah! Bostin Loyd layin bombs down on Rich Piana. He is the second person I've heard claim this week that Rich brings fake plates to gyms to film. He coaches his athletes how to exaggerate facial expressions while working out and he doesn't pay his "sponsored" athletes.
                      https://youtu.be/eLWYdQ07fBU

Comment

• Not sure what Rich did the last few months but something is really different. There was a period about 2-3 months ago where he was actually looking pretty decent for his age. Face looked younger, muscles looked full. Fast forward a few months and he looks really old all the sudden. Maybe the whole mass gain had a big impact I dunno but he looked way better 2-3 months ago.

LOL @ The fake plates.

Comment

• LOL @ How this whole thing is being spun. Rich is now known as the bully of a disabled fan. LOL

Comment

• I'll bet this mistake is gonna cost him a shitload of money. Gotta be kicking himself in the ass right now, Def not good publicity...

Comment

• I understand Gaydo being on this guys jock. The rest of you though...

Comment

• 'Rich Tits' Piana

Comment

Working...
                                X