No announcement yet.

Rich Piana's up coming cycle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filming yesterday for Inside Edition! They filmed a piece on me about my steroid use! We filmed at my house at the gym and at Venice Beach so look for that Shit should be some good stuff!! They had me posing with my shirt off and I'm definitely not in shape for that shit but I was a good sport and gave them what they wanted!
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BF0UnTFo-Z-/?hl=en

Comment

• What the actual fuck is this? A rich piana cage fight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5muG9zJ8c

Comment

• Yeah saw that the other day, about as real as the WWF.lol

Comment

• i kind of liked him when he was all about telling it like it is and being honest about doses etc.. but not he's just being a faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            i kind of liked him when he was all about telling it like it is and being honest about doses etc.. but not he's just being a faggot.
            Definitely. Was all straight up about everything which earned him popularity...now doing fake and bogus shit just to get more views and money. Whatever it takes I guess :cheese:

Comment

• New Series "Better By The Day" Starts Today.

Goal is to drop from 311 to 240lbs in 8 weeks. Who knows if he'll actually achieve that goal because he wont be weighing himself as usual but I'll take a look in a month to see how far along he is. Can't bring myself to watch the videos any longer. I was more interested when his thing was telling it like it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrfOsQd6ZWA

Comment

• LOL. Look at this normal pec movement. :D

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Comment

• Lol. This guy's videos are annoying anymore. He will look like crap when he cuts that low with all that implant shit. He was taking on about being robbed again in his last video. They stole 20k$ in belts, a bunch of watches and his shoes. Sounds like he's pulling insurance fraud to get new shit all the time if you ask me. You see him enter the house and the alarm beeping for Christ sake. Guy is so FOS.

Comment

• Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    Lol. This guy's videos are annoying anymore. He will look like crap when he cuts that low with all that implant shit. He was taking on about being robbed again in his last video. They stole 20k$ in belts, a bunch of watches and his shoes. Sounds like he's pulling insurance fraud to get new shit all the time if you ask me. You see him enter the house and the alarm beeping for Christ sake. Guy is so FOS.
                    I haven't watched any in months. Is he still "getting better by the day"? any difference?

Comment

• Yeah I'm in the same boat bro so I don't have a clue. I'd put money down he still looks the same though lol.

Comment

• I've skimmed through a couple of his newer ones, they're all still the hour long deal so never sat and watched a whole one. I think as of a couple weeks ago he was down around 285lbs. Looks better but def a noticeable size difference. Losing another 40lbs is a mistake imo.

Comment

• brahs. lol

Comment

• before the oil days. much better look.

Comment

• His chest is massive compared to the rest of him. Looks a lot better then now

Comment

• https://youtu.be/umT4ZVgvO0w

Comment

Working...
                                X