Dennis Wolf Seriously Injured

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
    Damn he shrinks fast. Got some belly fat action going on there too. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of a downturn for his career.
    i dont think he is anything different from anyone else. when you go anywhere from 3-6 grams of total AAS down to 0 per week your gonna be a catabolic machine for sure.

had mr i come off AAS during his ordeal he would have dropped far more weight.

Comment

Damn. His shoulders just shrunk, hopefully he makes a 100% recovery and comes back

Comment

Wolf to resume training. I think he's nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jojt6MLcWu4

Comment

I had to have back surgery because of a gym injury. The doctor told me I'd never be lifting heavy again. That was in 2005. After the surgery, I took about a year off from lifting and lost about 100 pounds. I came back in 2007 and by 2009, I was over 500 on bench, 700 deads and 600 squats. By 2013, I was stronger than I had ever been. My back hurt sometimes, but I would just listen to my body and not do what hurt. I recently took a few months off to heal a little, but I am back at it and have hopes of setting a few PBs before I get to old...most notably - breaking 700 on a raw bench. Is what I'm doing smart or in the best interest of my health long term...hell no. But this is how I'm wired. I'm not going to grow old gracefully, I'm going kicking and screaming with a plate in my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by swimfan.65 View Post
            I had to have back surgery because of a gym injury. The doctor told me I'd never be lifting heavy again. That was in 2005. After the surgery, I took about a year off from lifting and lost about 100 pounds. I came back in 2007 and by 2009, I was over 500 on bench, 700 deads and 600 squats. By 2013, I was stronger than I had ever been. My back hurt sometimes, but I would just listen to my body and not do what hurt. I recently took a few months off to heal a little, but I am back at it and have hopes of setting a few PBs before I get to old...most notably - breaking 700 on a raw bench. Is what I'm doing smart or in the best interest of my health long term...hell no. But this is how I'm wired. I'm not going to grow old gracefully, I'm going kicking and screaming with a plate in my hands.
            Ok.....

Comment

Point being, for a lot of us being injured means very little. Didnt mean much to me and looks like it wont mean much to the big bad wolf

Comment

Retired Cutler looking twice the size of Wolf.

Comment

What the shit? Time for Dennis to hang it up. He's done for. Also, is Cutler pumping synthol in those arms?

Comment

i wouldn't count wold out just yet, but he does need a year of recovery. he's being really stupid rushing into it.

Comment

• Wolf looks like the retired one there. Small and saggy skin. I'm calling it now. He won't be on the stage this year. I'm sure he will be back but no way it is happening in 12 weeks. So with kai out and wolf out that actually gives Levrone a greater chance at a top 6 finish :) .

Comment

• Damn Cutler must be on full blast mode with high doses and slin, he's looking jacked as fuck in that pic!

Comment

• Originally posted by swimfan.65 View Post
                          What surgery did you have?

PS breaking 700 see on bench! Are you serious

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            Damn Cutler must be on full blast mode with high doses and slin, he's looking jacked as fuck in that pic!
                            Cutler wasn't that big in recent memory he must be back on his old dosages wow. Looking huge wonder what his weight is there 250 at least, maybe 260?

Comment

• All about angles I guess. This is a new pic of cutler and he looks 50lbs smaller than the other recent pic. lol.

Comment

• Wow, hugh difference. Angles like you said plus I'll bet he came off his cycle right after that first pic...

Comment

Working...
                                X